Toast North Melbourne Debt free

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the club should have made a distinction between good debt and bad debt. Relying on credit, like a credit card, to get by is bad debt, it doesn't create anything. Getting a mortgage is good debt, it allows you to build your asset base. The generic anti-debt language will make it hard for us to get back into debt for investment purposes in the near future at least.

I think the club should have made a distinction between good debt and bad debt. Relying on credit, like a credit card, to get by is bad debt, it doesn't create anything. Getting a mortgage is good debt, it allows you to build your asset base. The generic anti-debt language will make it hard for us to get back into debt for investment purposes in the near future at least.

Amarfio refers to the need for strategic/good debt in the coming years now that this presumably bad debt has been waived

To be fair, there's barely any comments on there that Dani would have a problem with. I found it encouraging that people are becoming more enlightened and let's say, "woke" in all the right ways around these issues.

What are you reading?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome news, well done to all.
Good to see our club having turned it around, just need the on field to match the off field (that will happen soon enough).

I need a “Love and bursting into tears“ option on this thread. So relieved, proud and happy.

Seeing Dani there smiling with old teammates and players is a very sweet extra pleasure. She and everyone would have known it would attract attention, but it’s a massive personal step and I’m so delighted she wanted to do it. Pretending it’s not a big deal and not worth a share of the headline is honestly not doing anyone any favours.

Props to Brad as well, not easy to come back to celebrate when you’ve been moved on.

TODAY NEEDS MORE EUGE.

1637279671316.png

This is a sad day for Caroline Wilson.

a0f46011f5262b65a4925c63cf94842e

So sad Caro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back