Covid 19 (OPEN DISCUSSION)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible preview of AFL season 2022? The two states that are open and 'living with Covid'.

You would hope the AFL have a policy already sorted and ready to be released before the season starts but knowing them they will hope for the best and then knee jerk reaction the season. This is going to be a weekly issue when the season starts so its easy to foresee.

You would hope the AFL have a policy already sorted and ready to be released before the season starts but knowing them they will hope for the best and then knee jerk reaction the season. This is going to be a weekly issue when the season starts so its easy to foresee.
An organisation that can't even decide list sizes and salary caps before the end of the trade period? Yeah, not much faith in them getting their s**t together ahead of time for inevitable Covid cases. You're on the money with them hoping for the best and make it up as they go.

1. Because these types of mrna drugs have never passed the FDA standards before the emergency use

2 the long term side effects of these vaccine are <unknown>

3 Pfizer did a deal with Israel that they would get first use if they gave them all the data collected turning their country into an experiment.

4 under emergency use pharmaceutical companies were immune to any liabilities from their product.
All information based on your "research" and not confirmed facts as you have presented above.
No I don't need to see your myriad of articles and internet searches that fit your narrative on vaccines, mandates etc

I know its popular to be Anti AFL on most things, but they have done pretty well to get a season completed in the past 2 seasons, handling lockdowns and crowd restrictions pretty well.
Fair call, they’ve been great at flexing on the run to keep things going but I still don't think they’re great at planning ahead of bad scenarios e.g. playing Round 1 in 2020 when every man and his dog knew a competition suspension was imminent.

I don’t mind the banter on this thread. Everyone has a different perspective and opinion. I wouldn’t know about myocarditis if it were not for Moose1414.

If any cares for it, have a read of the sackler story. It’s related to pharmaceutical companies marketing of OxyContin.

I got myocarditis from a Salmonella infection last year. Pretty rare. Was blowing really hard and had chest pain and pain down my arm.

Doctors checked me for covid with it being a common side effect for men in their 30's. Nobody checked my poop until my GP got curious after I had colitis-like symptoms alongside a sausage toe in the aftermath.

Viral myocarditis is much more common than people realise and if you're worried about it the vaccine is a safer option.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

A Pfizer drug also cured my reactive arthritis in my metatarsal and distal joints in my left big toe. Went from crippling inflammation & pain to symptom and drug free in 18 months.

I'm skepital of big pharma for sure but I'm thoroughly invested in substantive medical science and it's real dividends.

A Pfizer drug also cured my reactive arthritis in my metatarsal and distal joints in my left big toe. Went from crippling inflammation & pain to symptom and drug free in 18 months.

I'm skepital of big pharma for sure but I'm thoroughly invested in substantive medical science and it's real dividends.

Pfizer should be well known and regarded by men everywhere anyway for their contribution to...ummm, men's sexual health.

But when it's vaccines, oh no, cannot trust what s**t they put in it!

All information based on your "research" and not confirmed facts as you have presented above.
No I don't need to see your myriad of articles and internet searches that fit your narrative on vaccines, mandates etc
Good work land line. Give yourself a pat on the back for your savvy internet response no one asked you for

It makes you wonder at what point we actually start living with covid, rather than keep testing everything and freaking out when someone has a case. I suspect we've got one more interrupted season to get through before enough people have been exposed for us to move on.

Estimated 50k+ anti mandate protesters in the city today .

Wonder how much the media will under report the numbers ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back