News Puma - North's new apparel partner

Remove this Banner Ad

Away/clash strip nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be. Far from being better than the bounding roo, but * me there’s been some absolute shockers from other clubs in the past 20 years. Bounding kangaroo jersey with an updated roo, basically the full body version of our current one, would’ve looked sweet I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

1nhe2n.gif
I like this one better than our last clash jumper with Scamper the Cat on it.
View attachment 1278186

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not a fan. Looks like an iron on transfer job. U know those dont last the test of time. The Canterbury ones were embrioded so better quality

Im not a fan. Looks like an iron on transfer job. U know those dont last the test of time. The Canterbury ones were embrioded so better quality
If they are quality sublimation they will be fine. I'm sure Puma will go for the quality finish.

Really keen to see the hoodies and jackets. I got shamed by a North supporter last year for not repping the colours. I used to always go out after the games so got used to never wearing North gear.
Would you like them at the same shade as the polos or more like the classic deeper royal blue? Im asking because i can't decide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back