Cricket Thread: Bring on the Kiwis

Remove this Banner Ad

Cricket Australia and AFL - same, same.

I said “what sort of individual sends someone a dick pic?”. Think that is normal? If that is normal, what sort of society do we have?

So rather than deal with it before the previous Ashes series in late 2018/2019 she waits another 3 years (which is well after the incident). Righto!

Not normal, but 'normal' as in it's common.

No need for it to have gone public though, not then, not 4yrs on.

If everyone who sent an illicit text to someone (not a pic either) got fired, there would be a very large number of unemployed people around.

What kind of people do you associate with?

Sending inappropriate and unwanted pictures and texts to a colleague is absolutely worth being fired over.

Not normal, but 'normal' as in it's common.

No need for it to have gone public though, not then, not 4yrs on.

What is wrong with people? Perhaps I just don’t get it.

Do you need to be careful when you are in a change room? Where does it end?

This is what happens when you treat sports stars like gods and role models. Absolutely wrong, your role models in society are the people in police, nurses etc not footballers, cricketers etc.

I can't, for the life of me, think why any investigation would require 4 years. They just need to look at the contents of her phone. It's cut & dried, black & white.

Presumably she's only chosen to bring it to light now, 4 years after the event. Why wait so long?

It gets even stranger... apparently this was investigated years ago, with Paine being cleared.
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricke...ns-after-sexting-scandal-20211119-p59afb.html

WTF is going on here?
If sending unsolicited dick pics was found to not break the "code of conduct", I would suggest they need a new code of conduct.

What kind of people do you associate with?

Sending inappropriate and unwanted pictures and texts to a colleague is absolutely worth being fired over.
Who said I was talking about unwanted ones ?? Even in this case I doubt it was unwanted.... Inappropriate perhaps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is wrong with people? Perhaps I just don’t get it.

Do you need to be careful when you are in a change room? Where does it end?

This is what happens when you treat sports stars like gods and role models. Absolutely wrong, your role models in society are the people in police, nurses etc not footballers, cricketers etc.
I think you've just led a very sheltered life.

Who said I was talking about unwanted ones ?? Even in this case I doubt it was unwanted.... Inappropriate perhaps.
“Mr Paine’s sexually explicit, unwelcome and unsolicited photograph of his genitals in addition to the graphic sexual comments”.

Media was about to go public with it apparently

Forced CA's hand
Given CA have known about this for years, no doubt their hand was forced.

Question is how have the media found out now after all this time?

Could do Australia a favour as we have better Keeper batsman options.

Not if you don’t want the potential fall out, but if they want it and you’re happy to send, there’s not really anything wrong with it, except for the whole marriage thing.

Of course there is still something wrong with it. Don't send dick pics to colleagues. Even if they want them.

Hell, don't send dick pics to anyone.

Of course there is still something wrong with it. Don't send dick pics to colleagues. Even if they want them.

Hell, don't send dick pics to anyone.

Struggling to get my mind around why anyone would see the need to take a picture of their old fella. And yes,btgere is something wrong with and even moreso when you are actually married, like Tim Paine was.

If you must do it and seriously you must be warped to do so then put some Groucho Marx glasses and moustache plus a top hat on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back