Toast North Melbourne Debt free

Remove this Banner Ad

When everyone was pushing selling North to the Gold Coast, I was sitting in the smoko shed as the only North supporter in a crew of about 30 just copping it. “Youse are gone” “who you gonna barrack for when youse are gone”. I’d always bite. Couldn’t help it. Funny enough it was only from the younger lads, the older blokes respected North.

It’s a win for us all.

Was pretty sweet sending a few texts out today. Love this club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dani who was known as Dean can call themselves whatever they want. To label people as transphobic who have opposing views called opinions on the matter is just as bad i think. That isnt harrassment nor is it discrimination. Its a fact.

As soon as i saw the pictures this morning i knew what the press would be running with, not surprising really, its become more about clickbait and less about the news lately.

Transphobia isn't always harassment, it is however often intolerant, or ignorant or disregarding common decency. Even making the statement "Dani who was known as Dean" is imo intolerant. Why would you make that comment? We all know the past, but she has changed and moved on. Even if you think transgenderism is batshit cooky stuff, if it is important to them then why be intolerant of that, why make comments that put them down.

I think we as a society should be more supportive of everyone in the community and it wouldn't kill anyone to just be nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back