News New Sponsor - Hungry Jack's

Remove this Banner Ad

"ADELAIDE fans will be hungry for long-range goals at home games next season. Whenever Crows players kick majors from beyond 50m in 2022, fans at the match will receive a free Whopper"

SA is the second fattest state after Tasmania.

Smith & Seedsman: "hold my beer"

Cracks me up how fast food companies are still trying to divert attention away from their unhealthy food by sponsoring sport.
Remember when Clubs were sponsored by Beer Companies ......so too this will pass ....as with all good burgers

Personally I'd contact the Catholic Church .....lots of money & in need of an image boost

The "City of Church's " seems a great fit if you ask me ......these ideas are simply oozing from my crevices now

Last edited:
Remember when Clubs were sponsored by Beer Companies ......so to this will pass ....as with all good burgers

Personally I'd contact the Catholic Church .....lots of money & in need of an image boost

The "City of Church's " seems a great fit if you ask me ......these ideas are simply oozing from my crevices now
The Pope gives each member a blessing after a 50m goal.

And you are a member of a congregation, the priest leaves your son alone the next Sunday.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

The Pope gives each member a blessing after a 50m goal.

And you are a member of a congregation, the priest leaves your son alone the next Sunday.....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Would bring a new meaning to ..."We Fly as One"

A "Hail Mary" from 60 mtrs out would be officially sanctioned ....and blessed

There'd be a lot of games with that approach, we could resurrect a 2nd half comeback
Down at HT in back to back Grand Finals in 97 and 98, two famous resurrections..:thumbsu:

Sadly down in 2017 GF as well, there was no resurrection in that one.:'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know road and traffic accidents are a killer: I call on all Karens to mobilise against Toyota for their shameful enabling of this deadly practice

Cars are a killer and Toyota just keeps dealing them out to vulnerable, at risk groups like mothers and families who are engage in high risk activities like the school run! Don’t they know children can often be found near schools!!!

barbaric that in the 21st century we allow giant corporations that put our children at risk are allowed prominent sponsorship of the Adelaide Football club

say no to Toyota, for the children

We know road and traffic accidents are a killer: I call on all Karens to mobilise against Toyota for their shameful enabling of this deadly practice

Cars are a killer and Toyota just keeps dealing them out to vulnerable, at risk groups like mothers and families who are engage in high risk activities like the school run! Don’t they know children can often be found near schools!!!

barbaric that in the 21st century we allow giant corporations that put our children at risk are allowed prominent sponsorship of the Adelaide Football club

say no to Toyota, for the children
I mean they might as well throw our beautiful babies into a blender and feed the soylent green into their foul machines!

I also heard our match day jumpers are not made by Vegans and our coach once had full cream in his coffee from a cow that had not agreed to be milked.

I mean they might as well throw our beautiful babies into a blender and feed the soylent green into their foul machines!

I also heard our match day jumpers are not made by Vegans and our coach once had full cream in his coffee from a cow that had not agreed to be milked.

If the Karen’s won’t save us, we’re doomed!

Please Karens’, don’t do it for us, do it for the children

Remove this Banner Ad

Back