The Official "What ever happened to that poster?" Thread :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Tashibatts!!

The Motlops are magic
Treasure the magic.

Carlos was awesome back in the day. I went and saw him play many moons ago not realising I was walking away with the story 'I caught up with a guy I met on the internet'.

He's doing fine.

Yeah he is as we chat a bit and of course sometimes the dudes that wear their hearts on their sleeves are the most vunerable. There is always two sides to every story. It's actually ******* sad BF nuked him.

I miss Choppy and as much as snake pissed me off, sheesh we hand out harsher penalties that any courts in the land. Both posters should be allowed back on here. If you don't like 'em ignore 'em.And when someone is struggling maybe a better approach would have been to reach out , not put on the collective righteous hat and besmirch a dude. Hey but what the * would I kinow. Oh not directed at you Nate and yes next weekend let's hit the town. I'm thinking StKilda? lol

Both enjoyed posting and did offer the wider audience a point of difference. Anywho I'll take up the fight to free the Big Footy two in other ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss Choppy and as much as snake pissed me off, sheesh we hand out harsher penalties that any courts in the land. Both posters should be allowed back on here. If you don't like 'em ignore 'em.And when someone is struggling maybe a better approach would have been to reach out , not put on the collective righteous hat and besmirch a dude. Hey but what the fu** would I kinow. Oh not directed at you Nate and yes next weekend let's hit the town. I'm thinking StKilda? lol

Yeah mate, I know it ain't directed at me, obviously generally pointed.

The ignore button has been a huge benefit to me(and others) and I would like to reiterate your point about reaching out, where people appear to be struggling, rather than going off at them.

How about St k? I know how this'll end! :)

Yeah mate, I know it ain't directed at me, obviously generally pointed.

The ignore button has been a huge benefit to me(and others) and I would like to reiterate your point about reaching out, where people appear to be struggling, rather than going off at them.

How about St k? I know how this'll end! :)
Well reiterated man
Oh it will end all kinds of ****ed up- oh well

Is kangaspurs back?
Back like an addict who's relapsed.

But in all seriouslyness, I am. The 18 months or two years or whatever it was that I took off from here was refreshing and actually helped me enjoy watching North again. I was genuinely getting to that stage where the performance/result of my sports team was affecting my mood and enjoyment for the rest of the weekend so getting away from here and other forums where I would talk Spurs as well let me take a step back from that so I wasn't consumed by it and talking sport all the time.

Back like an addict who's relapsed.

But in all seriouslyness, I am. The 18 months or two years or whatever it was that I took off from here was refreshing and actually helped me enjoy watching North again. I was genuinely getting to that stage where the performance/result of my sports team was affecting my mood and enjoyment for the rest of the weekend so getting away from here and other forums where I would talk Spurs as well let me take a step back from that so I wasn't consumed by it and talking sport all the time.

There you go.

I see all these new names pop up and it's obvious that they've been here before but am so s**t at guessing who they are. Except Snake, cos it was obvious because he couldn't stop being a campaigner.

So welcome back, even though you've been back for a year.😀

P.S. if anyone else wants to reveal their old names to me, that would be great.

There you go.

I see all these new names pop up and it's obvious that they've been here before but am so sh*t at guessing who they are. Except Snake, cos it was obvious because he couldn't stop being a campaigner.

So welcome back, even though you've been back for a year.😀

P.S. if anyone else wants to reveal their old names to me, that would be great.
Thanks mate.

I did have it in my sig for a while but then took it out because I didn't think anyone would actually care haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back