Multiplat FIFA 22

Remove this Banner Ad

do you play Kessie as a pure cdm or as a box-to-box?

i'm using him as a cm with an anchor chem style in a 41212 narrow with Gosens cdm and he's good but i think i could be getting more out of him.

what do you recommend?

Bit of both. Usually i start with a 4231 and have him as one of the pure cdm's but he still plays that box to box type role because if his H/H workrates. Sometimes i change it up in game with a 433(4) or the 4321 and he'll play the traditional box to box role.

Who is your other CM ? Might help having Gosens at LCM and having someone with medium/high workrates at the CDM position with stay back on and have Kessie set to get into box for cross or get forward.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bit of both. Usually i start with a 4231 and have him as one of the pure cdm's but he still plays that box to box type role because if his H/H workrates. Sometimes i change it up in game with a 433(4) or the 4321 and he'll play the traditional box to box role.

Who is your other CM ? Might help having Gosens at LCM and having someone with medium/high workrates at the CDM position with stay back on and have Kessie set to get into box for cross or get forward.

i have RTTK Bernardo Silva as the other cm on get forward.

i have RTTK Bernardo Silva as the other cm on get forward.
Definately leave him there then, he's so good in game.

Was just thinking with Kessie that hawk or marksman chem might be worth looking at , a boost to his long range shooting and attack positioning might help get him involved more.

Definately leave him there then, he's so good in game.

Was just thinking with Kessie that hawk or marksman chem might be worth looking at , a boost to his long range shooting and attack positioning might help get him involved more.

yeah he's a beast and i wanted to maximise his passing because it's kinda wasted if he's a stay back cdm. will put on a shooting chem style because the defence is good enough for a cm.

Another FUT hero upgrade SBC released today. Even with a tanked market it's easily the worst priced SBC this year considering only 5 of the 25 cards are worth more than the SBC. I know i shouldn't do it but the temptation of that 0.001% chance of packing Di Natale or Ginola will get the better of me haha

Holy shit these Eridivisie players are sick, David Neres looks insane and you have like 60 days to do it.

Already had the start of an Eredivisie squad, Gravenberch, Til, Kudus, Sangare are an insane midfield.

We're also getting Liga NOS on Monday and championship on Wednesday. Legit the most excited I've been for this game all year lol

They love pushing Eredivisie and I've already got the nucleus of an untradeable side so may as well get these ones in.

They did it last year with that OP Klaiber and Robben SBC's. Handy for Swaps I guess but they rarely got touched.

They love pushing Eredivisie and I've already got the nucleus of an untradeable side so may as well get these ones in.

They did it last year with that OP Klaiber and Robben SBC's. Handy for Swaps I guess but they rarely got touched.
Legit all the ones they've released are main team material, tbh I might swap rttk De Ligt with the CB and Cancelo with the rb. They just look so good

Might have to pick up a couple of rule breaker Corona's and hope the price goes up for the liga NOS objectives, he's at 60k at the moment so I'd expect him to rise to 80-100k.

I ran the robben and klaiber combo in a 4-5-1 for so long. Did the futties Robben when he got released as well. Going to do Neres unless I get a red Mbappe after champs :tearsofjoy:

I ran the robben and klaiber combo in a 4-5-1 for so long. Did the futties Robben when he got released as well. Going to do Neres unless I get a red Mbappe after champs :tearsofjoy:

I was just starting Neres but I figured 60 days is going to give us plenty of opportunity to craft it with upgrade packs over FAUXMAS. I have an untradeable OTW Berghuis who is actually sensational and filling that spot well.

Legit all the ones they've released are main team material, tbh I might swap rttk De Ligt with the CB and Cancelo with the rb. They just look so good

They're so easy to do as well. I've unlocked the goalkeeper and he's been mint for both the SB games and the couple of friendlies I've played.

Also remember there's the Storyline LW (Heil) and Van Ginkel in Season Progress. I got Heil today and he's rapid.

I've got untradeable Graverberch RTTK and Rulebreakers Sangare and Kudus as well so this team was always going to come together for me.

I was just starting Neres but I figured 60 days is going to give us plenty of opportunity to craft it with upgrade packs over FAUXMAS. I have an untradeable OTW Berghuis who is actually sensational and filling that spot well.

They're so easy to do as well. I've unlocked the goalkeeper and he's been mint for both the SB games and the couple of friendlies I've played.

Also remember there's the Storyline LW (Heil) and Van Ginkel in Season Progress. I got Heil today and he's rapid.

I've got untradeable Graverberch RTTK and Rulebreakers Sangare and Kudus as well so this team was always going to come together for me.
yeah, i didn't qualify this week, been dc'ing a lot so didn't bother so i've made my Eredivisie team and i've been going into rivals with it. Climbed from Div 3 rank 3 to Div 2 rank 2 today with it, with a ton of rage quits, most fun i've had in ages.

This is what it is in game, only need 7 so i kept my CB's.

1637398621298.png

Heil with a deadeye was surprisingly insane, he is rapid and can bloody dribble. Kudus I sub on for my main team anyway, he's one of the best cards i've used, best dribbler by a mile. Gravenberch and Til i have like 50 games each with off the bench, can't wait for Grav to be 86 rated, he'll be so good.
If Sangare had like 5 more pace he'd be so good but he's ok.

Just hoping for the Liga NOS to be like a LB, CB and a winger and then i'll have an insane hybrid to use for fun.

yeah, i didn't qualify this week, been dc'ing a lot so didn't bother so i've made my Eredivisie team and i've been going into rivals with it. Climbed from Div 3 rank 3 to Div 2 rank 2 today with it, with a ton of rage quits, most fun i've had in ages.

This is what it is in game, only need 7 so i kept my CB's.

View attachment 1284221

Heil with a deadeye was surprisingly insane, he is rapid and can bloody dribble. Kudus I sub on for my main team anyway, he's one of the best cards i've used, best dribbler by a mile. Gravenberch and Til i have like 50 games each with off the bench, can't wait for Grav to be 86 rated, he'll be so good.
If Sangare had like 5 more pace he'd be so good but he's ok.

Just hoping for the Liga NOS to be like a LB, CB and a winger and then i'll have an insane hybrid to use for fun.

Ha, same. We both use Antony as an RF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ffs, Eredivise milestone players already and EFL coming in the next two days...both of which had milestone player objectives last FIFA. Rinse and repeat. Another cracked Neres like last year, too.

Just give us something different and original EA...please!

Looks like they added another fut heros upgrade sbc but made it a fraction cheaper this time. This one might entice me more even though it's still overpriced.

Last edited:
After reading a leak on Squad Foundations I put 2mil into RTTK Gravenberch cards on Friday when he was 40k. Now he is extinct at 60k and likely to hit 100k after Ajax win this week and he gets his double upgrade.

That ~3mil profit will bump me up to around 10mil coins liquid which I'm looking forward to splashing on a team during Black Friday.

d0fc73de885650f10632dfd9685e5867.jpg

Excited to run with this team until Wednesday when I decide the EFL is better

d0fc73de885650f10632dfd9685e5867.jpg

Excited to run with this team until Wednesday when I decide the EFL is better
Really nice looking side and different from what i usually see every game. Only suggestion I'd make with this is swapping either Pogba/Kante for Silva at RAM so you can get the 10 chem for Nkunku and Silva.

Remind me to never invest again, I hardly do it but I've tried something this week. I saw Timber got to like 7k and Eridivisie players were up big time so I spent 50k on Pepe, Rafa and sanusi for today. All are down over 500 coins each, best case is that I break even. I also bought like 10 of this championship winger for 1k so hopefully he recovers most of my investment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back