A-League Men Round One - A Whole New Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still bitter about last year's grand final ? Besides the weather was disgustingly poor last night. We as the new powerhouse/Real Madrid of Australian are not concerned about crowd numbers at our games, just winning silverware.

Very confident we will overtake Vic-Tree in the trophy cabinet over the next decade.

Its not the A-League without an Elmer_Judd rant!
Good to have you back! :thumbsu:

Still bitter about last year's grand final ? Besides the weather was disgustingly poor last night. We as the new powerhouse/Real Madrid of Australian are not concerned about crowd numbers at our games, just winning silverware.

Very confident we will overtake Vic-Tree in the trophy cabinet over the next decade.
Lol no. Was disappointed at the time but still the most successful football team in Australian history.
Haha you won’t overtake Brisbane let alone Victory.

To be far it would have been 7,500K Vuck fans that boosted that crowd for them.
Good proportion of green and black tops in the crowd, unfortunately for those in this forum I think most were fans of wu not vuck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were terrible last night, Adelaide should have been 3-0 up after half an hour.
Apart from that wonder strike from Fornarolli, it was a very disappointing performance.

I think the Adelaide kits looked great.

Don't forget that we played no pre-season games so the squad have not had the experience playing together. You could tell there was no cohesion going forward. Plus, we are going to struggle for creativity without Castro but hopefully The Sardine can fill that gap.

I do think it is going to be a frustrating as hell season- particularly the first half as they build the understanding and Garcia works out what his best team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back