Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Mate because in Australia there is a Penalty for using forge documentation, and has been for a while.
And Yes a venue or Business may only ban you, but if they report that you used a forged commonwealth document that is a fine and possible jail time.
You do understand the Covid vaccination certificate or Passport is an official Commonwealth documentation
Here is a Hint the giveaway is the Australian Coat of Arms at the top of the form.

So yea most people will follow the rules and not lie or use false documentation.

FFS.

Some of the measures do appear to be a bit silly given the apparent level of risk. That said the tiny minority that are carrying on like they are being marched off to death camps because they have to wear a mask, they really are a bunch of wet limpets.
As much as I agree the restrictions need to be scaled back immensely and would protest/rally about it
The types of people who you see at these places are people you don't want to be associated with.
Idiots sprouting crap. They go too far and spread misinformation.

It is not about entry it's about lying about your vaccination status
And laws about forging an official document have been around for a long time.

And the fine may come in a form of a ban from a venue or an individual business.
I agree if you get caught, in trouble.

But the kind of person doing this won't care and will take the risk.

The weekend casual security guards and turnstyle jockeys will just sight whatever documentation shown to them without cross-referencing with drivers licence ID.

To do the check properly will slow entry down.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I agree if you get caught, in trouble.

But the kind of person doing this won't care and will take the risk.

The weekend casual security guards and turnstyle jockeys will just sight whatever documentation shown to them without cross-referencing with drivers licence ID.

To do the check properly will slow entry down.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mate, the majority of people will follow the rules, whether its the fear of being caught or just want to do the right thing,
As for slowing down the line, Don't believe it will be an issue as it is highly likely to be random checks, same as the QR code check.

However, I would not want to be the first person to lie about it. and show incorrect documentation.

As much as I agree the restrictions need to be scaled back immensely and would protest/rally about it
The types of people who you see at these places are people you don't want to be associated with.
Idiots sprouting crap. They go too far and spread misinformation.

A lot are like that, but plenty of people there today were double vaxxed, and agree with vaccination, bit don't agree with a mandate.

A lot are like that, but plenty of people there today were double vaxxed, and agree with vaccination, bit don't agree with a mandate.

the zealots don’t recognise there’s a range of views. If you don’t rejoice at people losing their jobs and don’t want them shunned them you’re an anti-vaxxer. Being vaccinated makes no difference, they’re totally insane.

I was reading about Emelio Estevez turning down millions to be in that Mighty Ducks show because he didn't agree with the vaccine mandate. Disney executives are pulling up a dump truck full of cash at Joshua Jackson's house right about now.

I was reading about Emelio Estevez turning down millions to be in that Mighty Ducks show because he didn't agree with the vaccine mandate. Disney executives are pulling up a dump truck full of cash at Joshua Jackson's house right about now.
Reminds me I need rewatch Young Guns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being double vaxxed and having to sit in an outdoor stadium with 65% capacity…. with a mask on IN YOUR SEAT.

And not being pissed off.

Adelaide.
If all the *******s got vaccinated restrictions could end
But no. Caring about others is too hard because Facebook told me something that the researchers and doctors didn't

The current restrictions are only in place to try and prevent a wave of cases when borders open next week, govt has already said there almost all will be relaxed when we hit 90% double vax. It's annoying but just gotta ride it out for another month or 2. Will be an all time record election defeat if we still have this going on by march

If all the *******s got vaccinated restrictions could end
But no. Caring about others is too hard because Facebook told me something that the researchers and doctors didn't

unfortunately the worlds leading scientists don’t all agree, and you’re response to an infectious disease pandemic is being led by a local paediatrician.

The current restrictions are only in place to try and prevent a wave of cases when borders open next week, govt has already said there almost all will be relaxed when we hit 90% double vax. It's annoying but just gotta ride it out for another month or 2. Will be an all time record election defeat if we still have this going on by march

which restrictions do you think are scientifically backed? It’s not masks. It’s not lockdowns. It’s not reduced capacity at outdoor venues.

and it’s certainly not arbitrary double vaccination rates of 70%, 80%, 90% or whatever figure is plucked from the ether

Anyways, Big Mummy has nominated for the draft after retiring at 35 years of age, I can only presume...

View attachment 1284328
Kinda appropriate that Geelong are the ones to bring back to life an old Mummy.

halloween-scary.gif

The second coming of this thread can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back