Scandal Dani Laidley Arrested - Leave the Tasteless Jokes at the Door When Entering

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats how it works. Caitlyn Jenner ran someone over then won a bravery award at the ESPYs...

Somehow criticising, no matter how valid, is tranaphobic

Made Woman of the Year too. Kind of insulting to women who had been women more than 3 months and hadnt killed someone with their car.

Man, sometimes it is like stepping into a time machine 15-20 years into the past when you log on here.

A few case studies of people who are proudly regressive and have lost step with the march of human social progress.

I take your point, but let's not delude ourselves here. Very little advancement in social progress throughout most of the rest of the world.

Thats how it works. Caitlyn Jenner ran someone over then won a bravery award at the ESPYs...

Somehow criticising, no matter how valid, is tranaphobic
Yeah that was ****ed

$800k paid to make it all forgotten. Reading a so called fact checking website only makes him/her not being convicted even more laughable

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

So you can’t separate the two situations at all?
Nope. Violence against women by a man is a stigma that you carry for life.

Changing sexes/pronouns/whatever doesn't make that ok or make that situation ok

The fact that he/she has changed sexes and people are using that as an excuse for his/her actions just goes to show how far we need to change as a society to remove the acceptability of these actions

Nope. Violence against women by a man is a stigma that you carry for life.

Changing sexes/pronouns/whatever doesn't make that ok or make that situation ok

The fact that he/she has changed sexes and people are using that as an excuse for his/her actions just goes to show how far we need to change as a society to remove the acceptability of these actions

It wasn't just the fact that Laidley was confronting/carrying gender issues at the time, she was also abusing drugs something chronic. By no means do I think it excuses the behaviour towards the woman, but it goes some way as to explaining it. I really don't believe anyone finds the behaviour that landed Laidley in court to be acceptable. However I agree it is being overlooked by some, and I understand being uncomfortable with that.

It wasn't just the fact that Laidley was confronting/carrying gender issues at the time, she was also abusing drugs something chronic. By no means do I think it excuses the behaviour towards the woman, but it goes some way as to explaining it. I really don't believe anyone finds the behaviour that landed Laidley in court to be acceptable. However I agree it is being overlooked by some, and I understand being uncomfortable with that.

Good behaviour bond for something which carries a potential 10 year prison sentence.

Would be interesting to know how often people are treated so leniently.

And that is just the stalking. Doesnt even cover the threats to ram a car in to the woman.

Good behaviour bond for something which carries a potential 10 year prison sentence.
I believe that 10 years would be an aggravated version of the crime.

I don’t know the facts of the case.

I believe that 10 years would be an aggravated version of the crime.

I don’t know the facts of the case.

Well, threatening to ram your car in to someone would seem fairly aggravated to me. Not to mention the hundreds of phone calls, work visits, messages left.

Seems like exactly the sort of behaviour the anti stalking laws were introduced to penalise and stop.

Well, threatening to ram your car in to someone would seem fairly aggravated to me. Not to mention the hundreds of phone calls, work visits, messages left.

Seems like exactly the sort of behaviour the anti stalking laws were introduced to penalise and stop.
And if they have stopped, that’s a start.

Wanna cut it off? Fine, coz it’s not mine. Wanna wear dresses and makeup. Go for it.
Wanna get iced up and stalk and threaten people... yeah no. That’s crap behaviour man woman trans or alien.
You made choices- odd choices to me- but your choice. What happens after that is your problem.
Damn shame Vicpol is such a corrupt boys club or he would have got the right whack anyone else would have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Hall say?

Hahaha I have a crude sense of humour so I have no problem with what was said, but yeh, I can understand if people were offended by it... It was a wee bit over the line.

But certainly no worse than glassing a woman, or threatening to ram your car in to a woman and calling her hundreds of times and following home and turning up where she works.

Has there been any talk of him/her always having those feminine tendencies in the past?

Just trying to work out why he/she has gone down this path now, is it the drugs?
Why are you using him and he? Are you trying to be offensive on purpose?

As for your question, it’s pretty insulting to suggest that she’s ‘on this path’ because of drugs. Her drug use was probably a big part of the reason for the stalking but it’s got nothing to do with her transitioning.

Jon Patton lost his career for a hell of a lot less than what Dean recently did. He’d probably still be on Hawthorn’s list if he’d sent the dik pics whist wearing a snazzy mini skirt.

Really?
He lost his career because he couldnt get a kick and had the turning circle of the queen Mary.

Did she glass someone? Didn’t read that

It is a discussion about s**t people doing s**t things and it being okay, but someone else did a less s**t thing and lost their job over it.

Carey is the glasser. Laidley stalked, abused, and threatened to ram a car in to someone, and Hall told an off colour joke.

Only one of them is a villain.

It is a discussion about sh*t people doing sh*t things and it being okay, but someone else did a less sh*t thing and lost their job over it.

Carey is the glasser. Laidley stalked, abused, and threatened to ram a car in to someone, and Hall told an off colour joke.

Only one of them is a villain.
Halls act of violence on staker was pretty bad.

Halls act of violence on staker was pretty bad.

Sure. And he got penalised for that. Years later he told a bad joke and lost his job. But Carey doesnt seem to have suffered too much work-wise despite his ongoing shocking treatment of women.

And Laidley is being lauded despite wrecking the life of a woman over a long period of time. And then seems to have been treated very kindly by the legal system.

Attention seeking, mental health, drugs, body dysmorphia etc you usually get professional help for but as soon as it's sexualised people just have to not only accept it but cheer it, lest you be labelled...
Ignorance isn’t something you should wear like a badge of honor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back