Current Disappearance of 3yo William Tyrrell * The foster mother has been recommended for charges of pervert the course of justice & interfere with a corpse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criminal charges the former foster parents currently face as at 15 April 2022 include:
  • Apprehended Violence Orders on both (AVOs)
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster mother *Not Guilty
  • Lying to the NSW Crime Commission on former foster father *Not Guilty
  • 2 x charges of assault against a child on former foster mother *Guilty
  • 1 x charge of assault against a child on former foster father
  • Stalking &/or Intimidation on both
  • Dummy bidding real estate fraud *Guilty
TIMELINE

Where's William Tyrrell? - The Ch 10 podcast (under Coroner's subpoena)

Operation Arkstone

Last edited:
No - faces and vehicle identities that may or may not have had one iota to allegedly do with a case should not be released to the public; perhaps unless if/when charged....
- Apologies to olde mate; who's trying to jog his memory about seeing some car 7 years ago; randomly dumping something....
- nah; report that at the time seen would have been a better idea/maybe saved tens of thousands of hours of police time today....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

How come this settlement has been made before anyone has confessed, or been tried or convicted in the William Tyrell case?

Indicative of NSW Police being very confident that they know who is guilty in the case of William Tyrell's disappearance.
(Or at least are trying to give that impression for the time-being).

'“The man received a settlement worth more than half a million dollars, and with legal costs on top the expense to the public purse has come close to $1 million.

“There are fears another wrongly accused suspect, who was the subject of accusations when Gary Jubelin was in charge of the case, might also sue NSW Police.”'

How come this settlement has been made before anyone has confessed, or been tried or convicted in the William Tyrell case?

Indicative of NSW Police being very confident that they know who is guilty in the case of William Tyrell's disappearance.
(Or at least are trying to give that impression for the time-being).

'“The man received a settlement worth more than half a million dollars, and with legal costs on top the expense to the public purse has come close to $1 million.

“There are fears another wrongly accused suspect, who was the subject of accusations when Gary Jubelin was in charge of the case, might also sue NSW Police.”'

Because this person had a 100% solid alibi...he deserves every penny he has received

Behind the silence lies so much pain, and so many questions
The rediscovery of an email appears to explain at least some of this week’s dramatic developments in the William Tyrrell case.
p1 (top of page) and p11 of the Weekend Australian yesterday.

The 'discovery – or rediscovery' of emails between foster care social workers. Written 3 days before William disappeared. Including one containing the words “Close to giving up, or giving in.”

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 10.51.13 am.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 10.54.20 am.png

Because this person had a 100% solid alibi...he deserves every penny he has received
How does the alibi of this person stand up to the Spiderman photo assumed time/day being wrong?

P.S. Who are you assuming for this approx. 500k payout?
Because it's reported to be someone that is NOT called Bill Spedding.

Last edited:
That's a tad annoying, looks interesting. I can't get past the paywall either, this is all I can see.

Behind the silence lies so much pain, and so many questions
The rediscovery of an email appears to explain at least some of this week’s dramatic developments in the William Tyrrell case.

Yes it is interesting, it's a bit of what was already happening prior to WT going missing, involving FACS, Salvation Army, FP's and BP's...FM was close to "giving up or giving in"

Those FACS/Salvation Army files contain a lot of information and shows a very controlling FM.

Here is a screenshot of a bit of the article.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1637453636164.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637453636164.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 303
Sounds to me if they are finding scraps - either natural rotting of cloth - but the body should be close by

Or the suit could have been cut up to dispose of easier ie rags that are spread out over a distance
you reckon?

I reckon if the police searched my back yard, they would find some scraps of cloth and a bag too.

How does the alibi of this person stand up to the Spiderman photo assumed time/day being wrong?

P.S. Who are you assuming for this approx. 500k payout?
Because it's reported to be someone that is NOT called Bill Spedding.

It is BS and I believe the photo is the correct time. There were other photo's taken on that camera, one being a TV show which showed the time on the TV screen. All this information is in the inquest court files. Media are probably well aware of this, but fail to report on the matter correctly as it wouldn't make them any money.

"Why would we hurt William" ... what a bizarre response from someone that would be fully aware of the number of children that are murdered by their own parents / foster parents in this country.

I don't think it was a 'we' crime. The foster daughter at 4yo made a statement that basically mirrored the foster mothers so imo that element of the story is probably true. She didn't have time to brainwash the 4yo but imagine trusting in a 4yo to stick to a fabricated story under expert interrogation through a missing/murdered case? They would give the lies away with something like "Well, Mummy told me to say (insert story)"

Then on top of that, we now know the foster parents were under electronic surveillance with even their cars bugged. So they didn't slip up, not even once and talk about what 'they' had done. That's a lot of discipline under an enormous amount of pressure..

Or did they slip up and it was passed over, only looked at again recently like the email? Was there something else there that Gary Jubelin didn't notice?

Sky News Political Editor Andrew Clennell says one of the previous suspects in the William Tyrrell case, who was found not to have had any involvement in his disappearance, has received a hefty payout from NSW Police.

“My understanding is NSW Police have spent close to $1 million after a man wrongly accused in relation to William’s disappearance sued,” Mr Clennell said.

“The man received a settlement worth more than half a million dollars, and with legal costs on top the expense to the public purse has come close to $1 million.

“There are fears another wrongly accused suspect, who was the subject of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it was a 'we' crime. The foster daughter at 4yo made a statement that basically mirrored the foster mothers so imo that element of the story is probably true. She didn't have time to brainwash the 4yo but imagine trusting in a 4yo to stick to a fabricated story under expert interrogation through a missing/murdered case? They would give the lies away with something like "Well, Mummy told me to say (insert story)"

Then on top of that, we now know the foster parents were under electronic surveillance with even their cars bugged. So they didn't slip up, not even once and talk about what 'they' had done. That's a lot of discipline under an enormous amount of pressure..

Or did they slip up and it was passed over, only looked at again recently like the email? Was there something else there that Gary Jubelin didn't notice?
Apologies...I thought I was quoting her verbatim. 100% agree with everything else... so much food for thought

Sounds like hes had nothing but bad contact with the Police ... going after him, publicly shaming him, and attempting to pin a heinous crime on him because of a past that he was already cleared of is pretty despicable IMO! He deserves whatever comes his way

in the few videos of william made public, he strikes me as a cheeky little chap, an entertainer, an absolute livewire who'd likely have kept any parent on their toes, the type of child who'd have you feeling you should have been born with eyes in the back of your head.
i had one like that, always on the go and always full of bruises ... so precious, but exhausting!

imho

Gj unfortunately botched this investigation costing the state millions . He guessed wrong which happens but I’m a bit pissed they make him the star he’s not .
He got a bad case of tunnel vision Im afraid... theres no getting around that.

They never bothered checking his alibi which was 100 percent solid. He was over half an hour's drive away at a school function for his kid. He had bank records of being at cafe on the way there. A cafe he is known at. He was railroaded for political purposes. The copper responsible still in the media playing victim. Destroyed a mans life. Half days Work to confirm his aliby.

Apologies...I thought I was quoting her verbatim. 100% agree with everything else... so much food for thought

You probably were quoting her, she doesn't want to be considered as separate to the FF because it weakens her in context of William going missing imo. That/if she was the doer and likely goes to why the police (IMO) think she did it as well is something I've been thinking about for a few days and more specifically with how the 4yo foster daughter's statement plays in. So I jumped in with it.

I don't think it was a "we" crime either. I believe 1 person acted quickly on their own, but do feel that the other adult present had some knowledge of exactly what happened IMO

They never bothered checking his alibi which was 100 percent solid. He was over half an hour's drive away at a school function for his kid. He had bank records of being at cafe on the way there. A cafe he is known at. He was railroaded for political purposes. The copper responsible still in the media playing victim. Destroyed a mans life. Half days Work to confirm his aliby.

I watched a TV segment where Bill Spedding and his wife had just moved in to a new house and one of the neighbours fronted up to their door to let them know she knew who he was and made demands that he never go anywhere near or talk to any of the kids in the street. That poor man just stood there, thoroughly shamed and humiliated. It made me feel ill.

You probably were quoting her, she doesn't want to be considered as separate to the FF because it weakens her in context of William going missing. That she was the doer and likely goes to why the police (IMO) think she did it as well is something I've been thinking about for a few days and more specifically with how the 4yo foster daughter's statement plays in. So I jumped in with it.
Now that the child has been pulled from the FP's care, it will be interesting to see if her story remains the same.

The copper responsible still in the media playing victim.
And him whinging about his bosses not raising any issues with his crime investigation strategies, as though he was implying they are jointly responsible, is pathetic for someone who rose as high as he did in NSW Police.

Probably won't be long before News Corp lets him go.

Last edited:
I watched a TV segment where Bill Spedding and his wife had just moved in to a new house and one of the neighbours fronted up to their door to let them know she knew who he was and made demands that he never go anywhere near or talk to any of the kids in the street. That poor man just stood there, thoroughly shamed and humiliated. It made me feel ill.

He got assaulted, abused, vandalism..
Cops always knew it wasn't him.
That tells me they were covering for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back