Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, another "gotcha" from the poster with "Let's Go Brandon!!" as his signature.

Dont tell me that triggers you?

I look forward to hearing your theory on its racial undertones and how it relates to Trump.

I wonder what a dictator like Putin would do to these so called 'independent media' types like Avi and Ruksan?
Well we have already seen what the Libs and nats would do.

Sent in the anti-terror squad against Friendlyjordies staffers for example.

Andrews' comments earlier today stating that Morrison was “pandering to extremists″⁣ were completely without fact, disrespectful and unnecessary.

It's just another example of him trying to distract from the huge turnout at yesterday's protests, and deflect from the scrutiny around his rushed attempt to introduce appalling laws through the Parliament

He has turned into a madman, and is completely unhinged.

Andrews is no longer fit for office, and needs to be removed

Andrews' comments earlier today stating that Morrison was “pandering to extremists″⁣ were completely without fact, disrespectful and unnecessary.

It's just another example of him trying to distract from the huge turnout at yesterday's protests, and deflect from the scrutiny around his rushed attempt to introduce appalling laws through the Parliament

They keep trying to put Morrison and the protesters together but fact is most of them hate Morrison and the Federal Government as well!

Your brother took Astra? You got Pfizer and Moderna to choose from

Yeah my argument might sound ridiculous but it's only because we've absolutely normalised gaining employment and the consequences of not having one

Edit: what is DAK?

What if they took Pfizer and as an under 40 that has been told AZ is a death sentence by a CHO, you wouldn’t be taking AZ either!

Dan Ass Kisser

He probably picked up the Brandon thing from the latest Gary Ablett Senior sermon.
Did you know we are supposedly the same person GP?

Just when you think certain other posters can't possibly get any dumber, they come up with this theory.

Great entertainment value, especially waiting for what they come up with next. :)

This post of yours is well and truly off the hinges too.

Regain some perspective.

Just when you think certain other posters can't possibly get any dumber, they come up with this theory.

Great entertainment value, especially waiting for what they come up with next. :)

Yeah, eddie and Bruce are drunk on Jesus juice.

Chappy is nipping at their heels but the bouncer wont let him in.

Who said you were the same person? Dumb is thinking that is what was meant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone explain what these protestors have been protesting about?

I gather they comprise anti-vax, anti vaccine mandates, anti Evil Dan's legislation and anti Evil Dictator Dan (in general) types.

I wonder how many of them are actually around any of the issues they are protesting about?

Can anyone explain what these protestors have been protesting about?

I gather they comprise anti-vax, anti vaccine mandates, anti Evil Dan's legislation and anti Evil Dictator Dan (in general) types.

I wonder how many of them are actually around any of the issues they are protesting about?

Isnt there anything about on them on wikipedia?

They keep trying to put Morrison and the protesters together but fact is most of them hate Morrison and the Federal Government as well!
Its all part of a concerted campaign by Labor premiers to get the unelectable Albo voted into the Lodge

:$

View attachment 1284388
The only poll that counts is the one on election day... this wont end well for your esteemed leader. and before you start in on the LNP / RWNJ insults, which you Dan fanatics inevitably always do, spare me. I have no political alliance. I find both parties equally repulsive.
People who put Politicians on pedestals or are tribal with their political parties are the dumbest of the dumb IMO.
so you say. but every poll says otherwise and decidedly so. so long as your side curries with the rightist nut jobs he's safe. but keep dreamin.

How do you envisage Andrews being removed?

Do you parrot everything Credlin says?
I posted something to this effect last week when Dan got stuck into Scomo. Credlin happens to agree with me. How else could you explain what is being said by state Labor premiers?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back