Best Christmas Albums

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Tis The Season. (Almost)

What do we like to rinse over the holiday period?

I’m a sucker for that old 50’s and 60’s sound, and gives me huge nostalgia listening in the lead up and mainly on Christmas Eve. Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Dean Martin.

Sufjan Stevens has a giant Christmas LP, with original compositions, standards and more secular songs. It’s excessively long, but has a couple of gems.

Vince Gauraldi’s Charlie Brown Christmas is the perfect accompaniment while you’re opening presents or having Christmas lunch.

Used to having Mariah Carey’s Christmas LP playing on Christmas Day when I was a kid and still have a soft spot for a lot of those songs. My old man has transitioned to playing Michael Buble since his 2013 Christmas album which has also now become a staple.

Last edited:
Tis The Season. (Almost)

What do we like to rinse over the holiday period?

I’m a sucker for that old 50’s and 60’s sound, and gives me huge nostalgia listening in the lead up and mainly on Christmas Eve. Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Dean Martin.

Sufjan Stevens has a giant Christmas LP, with original compositions, standards and more secular songs. It’s excessively long, but has a couple of gems.

Vince Gauraldi’s Charlie Brown Christmas is the perfect accompaniment while you’re opening presents or having Christmas lunch.

Used to having Mariah Carey’s Christmas LP playing on Christmas Day when I was a kid, and still have a soft spot for a lot of those songs. My old man has transitioned to playing Michael Buble since his 2013 Christmas album, and that’s also now become a staple.
Can't go wrong with this one.
513RnWGHsWL._SY580_.jpg

Not exactly Xmas, and only a song not an album, is close enough good enough?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back