Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

A Phillips - Burgoyne cross is mouth watering lol

As long as it's not Greg Phillips girth with Burgoyne legs.

treehouse-16.jpg

if we wanted him to that bad we could rookie him. i really dont see why we dont, considering he has had bugga all chance to prove himself

As Trent never played in 2020 due to covid, the AFL should've allowed an extra rookie season for these players anyway! Did we even ask or suggest this?

As Trent never played in 2020 due to covid, the AFL should've allowed an extra rookie season for these players anyway! Did we even ask or suggest this?

Nothing to do with AFL rules as they have allowed an extra season after a player had been on a rookie list for 3 seasons. Trent wasn't even on the list for 3 years.

CLUBS are set to retain the same list sizes for 2022 while rookies in their third season will be allowed to spend a fourth 'replacement year' on the list after the AFL passed a rule change ahead of the off-season.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/659265/afl-confirms-2022-list-sizes-tweaks-rule-for-rookies

Trent was always a risk after missing his draft year with hamstring injuries. His first year, he was also injured for a period of time even when they were playing limited size scratch matches and 2021 he barely made it onto the park.

It looks like Port just decided to cut their losses.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Trent was always a risk after missing his draft year with hamstring injuries. His first year, he was also injured for a period of time even when they were playing limited size scratch matches and 2021 he barely made it onto the park.

It looks like Port just decided to cut their losses.
Yeah, with all those injuries he'd have been unlikely to have been picked up by us (or anyone) if it wasn't for his last name. Rookie listing him was a low risk option, it's not a big deal he didn't make the cut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite all the BS - I haven't spoken to Port, we haven't spoken to Jase stories in the media - the truth always was;

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I didn't realise Rodan got to 100 games for us, great result! I think we've always been his favourite club despite him living in Melbourne so hopefully his son continues to develop at a high level.

Jul 17, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I didn't realise Rodan got to 100 games for us, great result! I think we've always been his favourite club despite him living in Melbourne so hopefully his son continues to develop at a high level.
Bit ironic the two teams that bookened his career have won 4 out of the last 5 flags and yet the club he spent the most time at is well entrenched into an all time pafc record period of repetitive pants shitting.

'But muh stability.'

Mar 1, 2014
People's Republic of Onkaparinga
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sutherland Sharks

David played 111 for us and only 65 for Richmond which surprises me also, I thought he was at Richmond longer than 4 seasons. It looks as if Port is the only club with a F/S claim on young Tevita.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back