EPL Matchday 12 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Scored a nice goal.

But this is kind of funny, you tag me in to bump a month old discussion to prove you're right, after going missing for a week when Bowen Hammers you to avoid conceding that Bowen actually is kind of good. ;)

He was making a lot of poor touches and some late and rash challenges. Should have possibly been sent off for one (guarantee if Xhaka does it - he’s off).

I don’t think he played particularly well but Liverpool’s system and quality means he’s still gonna get chances to score/assist.

Scored a nice goal.

But this is kind of funny, you tag me in to bump a month old discussion to prove you're right, after going missing for a week when Bowen Hammers you to avoid conceding that Bowen actually is kind of good. ;)
Lol Bowen had little to do with us losing that match and this isnt even about Bowen.

It's about your hilarious call thinking Mane was cooked. 😂

Scored and laid on an assist.

1637486544103.png

Imagine if he wasnt cooked!

Our shape was really quite good in the first half. You had a lot of the ball but we nullified a lot of opportunities. You had three great chances - two excellent saves from Ramsdale and the goal.

The second half, we absolutely gifted it away. Lokonga getting caught like 3/4 times in that ten mins and then Nuno giving the ball straight to you. After that goal there was no chance we were getting anything out of the already remote chance we had.
I thought you defended well in the first half but just could not get the ball or keep it which is always a worry as the game drags on. Second half was taking candy from a baby as we stepped up our press. Tavares is a liability, not sure why you werent playing Tierney.

Lol Bowen had little to do with us losing that match and this isnt even about Bowen.

It's about your hilarious call thinking Mane was cooked.

Scored and laid on an assist.

View attachment 1284712

Imagine if he wasnt cooked!
He had two assists for the three goals, I'd say he had a bit to do with it. It's as much about Bowen as anything because you duck any tag that calls out your rubbish.

I've fronted up and said Mane scored a good goal, which is more than you do when the shoes on the other foot. He's playing for one of, if not the most, attacking side in world football at the moment, I'd be pretty worried if he wasn't scoring as much as he is. I don't know how much that says about his all-round ability though, as Bok highlighted.

Will Ole resign or will he be sacked? I guess if he gets pushed he gets a golden handshake? But surely his own pride must be desperately wounded. Would he want to leave on his own terms?

He had two assists for the three goals, I'd say he had a bit to do with it. It's as much about Bowen as anything because you duck any tag that calls out your rubbish.

I've fronted up and said Mane scored a good goal, which is more than you do when the shoes on the other foot. He's playing for one of, if not the most, attacking side in world football at the moment, I'd be pretty worried if he wasn't scoring as much as he is. I don't know how much that says about his all-round ability though, as Bok highlighted.
I dont even know what you're talking about with Bowen. I've said he's a good player, everyone can see that, I just dont think he is Liverpool quality.

I question your knowledge on football if you think Mane's all round ability is suspect and that he only scores goals cos he plays for Liverpool.

Did Mane hurt you or something?

Why you always following me around and attacking me. This is usually what SM does but now I've got two of you.

Probably because of your regularly garbage takes that people get sick of seeing.

The comment about Bowen was because you were going on about not thinking he was Liverpool standard but gushing over ASM who has worse stats than Bowen for this season (and last season). And then just the icing on the cake was the irony of Bowen dismantling Liverpool last time out to which we got radio silence from you.

Guess the point is, if you want to make a call that's fine but front up when you get called out for it. You tagged me about Mane because he scored against Arsenal, and I acknowledged it. Show some personal growth.

Why you always following me around and attacking me. This is usually what SM does but now I've got two of you.
Don't post crap.

Robertson and Jota weren't Liverpool standard either.
Gush over a player at Newcastle worse than Bowen.
Probably because of your regularly garbage takes that people get sick of seeing.

The comment about Bowen was because you were going on about not thinking he was Liverpool standard but gushing over ASM who has worse stats than Bowen for this season (and last season). And then just the icing on the cake was the irony of Bowen dismantling Liverpool last time out to which we got radio silence from you.

Guess the point is, if you want to make a call that's fine but front up when you get called out for it. You tagged me about Mane because he scored against Arsenal, and I acknowledged it. Show some personal growth.
I wanted him when you were selling him. Stupid bald bastard (probably Jose tbh).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't post crap.

Robertson and Jota weren't Liverpool standard either.
Gush over a player at Newcastle worse than Bowen.

I wanted him when you were selling him. Stupid bald bastard (probably Jose tbh).
I've said numerous times I was wrong about Robbo.

I've never had a bad word to say about Jota since he joined the club or when we bought him so you're just making stuff up. Was an excellent signing that I was pretty happy about.

What radio silence, noboby talked to me about Bowen after the West Ham game. We were our own worse enemy in that game, Bowen didnt tear us apart. Lol.

What radio silence, noboby talked to me about Bowen after the West Ham game. We were our own worse enemy in that game, Bowen didnt tear us apart. Lol.

Fair point, I didn't even tag you, just commented on Bowen's performance. Makes the tagging of me about Mane even more cringe as I just assumed I'd tagged you in the post about Bowen.

Fair point, I didn't even tag you, just commented on Bowen's performance. Makes the tagging of me about Mane even more cringe as I just assumed I'd tagged you in the post about Bowen.
Well I gotta remind you about Sadio cos you seem to think he's cooked which I find hilarious.

Play on.

Well I gotta remind you about Sadio cos you seem to think he's cooked which I find hilarious.

Play on.

I await his 300k 5-year contract extension, which was the original context of the discussion if you recall, that I didn't think he was worth a huge payraise.

I mean, it's not like you to take something out of context and run with it, but all the same. :)

I hate 3:30 am kick off AEDT, esp on a day and night like now where I have been having some anxiety/panic attack issues, so I can't caffeine myself up to stay up or even have some when the Leeds at Turkeys start

sad that you won't be on, gonna be good seeing Harry Kane * Leeds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back