Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
Yeah but you’re clearly a decent person because you can admit it. The people who are acting religious because they got it and treat the vaccine like their bible and don’t care about that very minor % of people who get adverse effects that make me sick. That’s half of this website and 99.5% of Reddit. Yeah, it’s for the greater good when it doesn’t happen to you. Show some compassion!

A lot of people were always going to die and I’m glad for us in Australia it shouldn’t be too bad compared to other countries but we must remember that what others do is their own choice, their own right and nobody can dictate to another person over their body. If they want to be ‘stupid’ nobody has any right to bully another person into doing something they don’t want to do. I’m the furtherest thing from mentally stable at the best of times but if I wasn’t thick skinned.. some of the things I’ve seen people say on here. Just wow. Lastly, not everyone thinks life is precious or maybe at least not their own (ie me) but as I gotta keep reminding people due to my views.. I got it so I could feed my progeny
You should’ve been at the Melb protests the other day if you want to see stupid and bizarre. Or check out our hospitals
where staff have been getting threatened by families of the infected unvaxxed…

1% are idiots who didn’t know that? There’s 90% vaccinated and more than 1% of them are cruel.
Anyone else unaccounted for are just scared but abusing them on social media will just turn them into pure antivax
Don’t try and turn it around from the truth that most of the idiocy is coming from people who read conspiracy sites and what moronic US radio figureheads say rather than follow expert medical advice

Please get vaccinated because if this disease hits you adversely without it, you are most definitely toast. Nearly every vaccine that exists has the potential to have individual side effects, this is indisputable. The individual cases manifest given its large application. Before getting the jab, please talk to your doctor! There are question marks over certain demographics receiving the vaccine given the lack of evidence of group level systemic side effects i.e. infants. etc
not definitely toast, but definitely a higher risk of being sick/ toast than if you did have the vaccine.

1% are idiots who didn’t know that? There’s 90% vaccinated and more than 1% of them are cruel.
Anyone else unaccounted for are just scared but abusing them on social media will just turn them into pure antivax
we turn cruel because i run into the 1% who are idiots a lot at work (hospital) and i'm forking over their stupidity

Don’t try and turn it around from the truth that most of the idiocy is coming from people who read conspiracy sites and what moronic US radio figureheads say rather than follow expert medical advice

I'm kind of staggered at how much people are invested in all things USA.
Not just the Covid anti-vax stuff, the whole "Trump supporter" thing.
Why be a "Trump supporter" or a "Trump hater" when you live in Australia?

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I had you down as one of the more knowledgeable people on our board as I’ve been on and off here for a decade but now you’re a liar. I have actively found you out in a lie without trying. Try spin it any way you want.

Prince pretty says scroll down to the very bottom and explain why I lost multiple days income during a lockdown over a pizza shop lie. Nobody would’ve been vaccinated at that time my guy 🤣 https://covidlive.com.au/report/daily-vaccinations/sa

Because someone lied to the contact tracers. During a pandemic.

You can't just ignore it away.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
The Philippines has approved the emergency use of a COVID-19 vaccine by Novavax Inc (NVAX.O), its food and drug agency chief said on Wednesday, the ninth vaccine approved in the Southeast Asian country.

The nanoparticle vaccine, under the brand name Covovax, will be manufactured by Serum Institute of India, and is approved for use on adults 18 and above, the agency's chief Rolando Enrique Domingo told a public briefing.

Covovax, which had efficacy of 89.7% in clinical trials, will be administered in two doses not less than 21 days apart

Garters

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Meanwhile in a highly vaccinated country Israel, here's many citizens telling you about how the Pfizer shot has ruined their health or killed their relatives.

And this is what has been mandated to be given to our players

The testimonies project the movie

Before you soak up every bit of nonsense posted on line, cross check It's claims, veracity, sources before shooting from the hip. FYI there have been no deaths attributable to the Pfizer vaccine in Israel. Source Reuters. See below link to Reuters outlining that video and its origins. It's all agenda setting bullshit.

Meanwhile in a highly vaccinated country Israel, here's many citizens telling you about how the Pfizer shot has ruined their health or killed their relatives.

Why post testimonies?
The department of health will tell you all about it.

In the US, reported rates in males were 10 cases per million after first doses, and 67 cases per million after second doses. The TGA is monitoring the risk in the Australian population.
Most myocarditis and pericarditis cases linked to mRNA vaccination have been mild and patients have recovered quickly. Longer-term follow-up of these cases is ongoing

And it has not been mandated to be given to our players.
They can choose which vaccine they take for starters.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong

Are there a couple of million people in that video complaining or just a couple of thousand? Cos if its the latter and not the former you have zero point.

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Before you soak up every bit of nonsense posted on line, cross check It's claims, veracity, sources before shooting from the hip. FYI there have been no deaths attributable to the Pfizer vaccine in Israel. Source Reuters. See below link to Reuters outlining that video and its origins. It's all agenda setting bullshit.

They don't want reputable sources, nor facts or anything rational at all.

They only want to listen to the same grifters on a podcast or video while they take a dump or in between tasks at work.

For God knows what reason, the self proclaimed professors that film themselves in their cars seem to be very popular.
I can only assume this is done because they're too embarrassed to expose their double life as a PhD in fruit loops and have to record themselves in secret from their family or co workers.

The low intelligence crowd laps it all up though.

Victoria

Around 6 Million people fully vaccinated, around 270 000 part vaccinated. 400-500 thousand not vaccinated.

Hospitals ( a few days ago ) : 86 of the 6 million. 244 of less than 800 000.
Intensive care : 5 of the 6 million. 52 from less than 800 000.

Probably immune because they caught it . 111 700.
Would be immune if they didn't die. 1280. ( That's how herd immunity works boys and girls ).

Catching covid and getting a vaccine is pretty much the same thing , except you are far more likely to have severe after affects or die from catching Covid.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
Most vaccinated people (only seems to be online for some reason :$) refuse to admit because internet likes that there’s a very low chance of adverse side effects from the covid jab, don’t acknowledge that even athletes have died within a month of getting it & the ones who do then say “it’s for the greater good”. Sickening really and I say that 6 days after my first jab. A poster on this website told me to off myself because I was hesitant to get it because I was scared. The same leftist group abused me just now even after I said I still willingly took my daughter in for MMR. I’m not antivax, I just believe in freedom of choice. It just bemuses me that genuine antivaxers are nicer people than this bunch. This sh*t has brought out the worst in absolutely everybody - especially those who sit online in most their spare time.

Trav 20

And then everyone applauded? Oh wait nevermind.

Anecdotally speaking, I haven't met anyone who doesn't acknowledge there are side effects. Especially since some people got headaches, or had sore arms for a couple of days, etc.

One thing I always find interesting is that when people say "athletes" they never get named, and then you ignore the fact that pre-covid there were quite a few athletes that collapsed from heart issues.
Erikssen collapsed at the Euros and the anti-vaxx community were VERY quick to spread misinformation that it was due to the vaccine...

Until his club came out and confirmed he had neither covid, nor had the vaccines.

Its just so odd that for anecdotal evidence, people like you ALL have the same story. It almost sounds like its, I dunno, made up.

But I hope you reported that member on this site that told you to off themselves. Hopefully one of the mods in here can help you with that.

It just bemuses me that genuine antivaxers are nicer people than this bunch. This sh*t has brought out the worst in absolutely everybody
Don't recall the anti-vaxxers out protesting with gallows and wanting to hang people.

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Same reason as I was having big daddy government take everything away until you have to consent. Probably pissed a lot of people off too
You see, it's this sort of inflammatory, attention-seeking language that tends to get people offside.

"Take everything away"? Seriously?

Have you still got your house? Your family? Your security? Your right to vote? Your right to medical aid? Your right to call police or any other emergency service if in danger? Your right to access food, clothing, warmth, communication, insurance etc?

Of course you do. None of these major human rights or privileges have been taken from you.

At most, your current job might be under threat due to a personal choice that has been made not to get vaxed. A choice. If you work from home or run your own business or have some sort of extremely rare pre-existing medical condition that precludes you from getting any vax, then even your job is not in jeopardy.

And if in the case that you have made your personal choice not to get vaxed and don't meet the above criteria, just reassure yourself that you live in Australia ffs - you will not starve.

I live in SA I’d liken it more to Joseph Stalin. I can’t even go clubbing here and we’ve barely touched 100 cases since mid July when we locked down over 2 cases. I can’t eat and drink in a mall when covid ridden places like NSW and VIC can do as they please. bye felecia
Watch out for pizza boxes 🍕, and flying footballs 🏉

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
I live in SA I’d liken it more to Joseph Stalin. I can’t even go clubbing here and we’ve barely touched 100 cases since mid July when we locked down over 2 cases. I can’t eat and drink in a mall when covid ridden places like NSW and VIC can do as they please. bye felecia

Has spent the entire global pandemic being barely impacted by coronavirus.

Likens situation to living under Stalin.

Last edited:

Garters

Club Legend
Apr 12, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Equating a dictator that killed / starved and executed 20M of its own citizens to you not being able to go clubbing. Hmm...

Back