The USA Sports Thread

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He has zero trade value though, cant play cos he wont get jabbed and he's just in general a nutter. Nobody will trade anything of value for him. So he stays for me and probably retires or they come to some legal way to end his contract so they dont have to pay him.

Reckon one of the cuckoo LA clubs will convince him to play for them tbh.

Also wanted to say no hard feelings intended with the Klansfield jibe, Raphinha is almost certain to join your mob (possibly as soon as the January Transfer window and its making me rather bitter)
He would become a global icon playing in the Champions League I am sure of it.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Honestly reckon Kyrie will end up at the Lakers (reunited with LBJ) or Clippers before the trade deadline. I don't think he will play for the Nets again.
Pretty sure Bron doesn't want Kyrie. They would have to trade Westbrook to make the salaries work and then is KD going to want to play with Russ? Unlikely. Would love him to sign for the Clippers. Proper Primadonna along with Kawhi and Playoff P

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Kings gonna Kings haha.

Wiseman needs to learn how to play D. He looks lost on the defensive end of the floor. The Warriors are one of the worst teams in the league when he is on the floor. He is only young though and has upside offensively. Compare him though to Evan Mobley. That kid is going to be an absolute MONSTER.
Yeah Mobley looks great, shame about the injury, he was having a great battle with Barnes for ROTY. Wiseman is really awful on the defensive end but I'm keen to see him play this season as they shut him down back end of last season and surely it's something he has worked on in the off season. Just really interested to see where he is at and if he can play meaningful minutes for the Warriors. Kuminga is slowly playing himself into the rotation which is nice, he looks to have a real bright future.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Yeah I can see the nets and NBA agreeing to pay Kyrie out but not have it count towards the cap. It is a very unique situation.
Yeah I think something will get done and will actually benefit the Nets come FA time with a max slot opening up to replace Kyrie.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reckon one of the cuckoo LA clubs will convince him to play for them tbh.

Also wanted to say no hard feelings intended with the Klansfield jibe, Raphinha is almost certain to join your mob (possibly as soon as the January Transfer window and its making me rather bitter)
He would become a global icon playing in the Champions League I am sure of it.
I just ignored it because it's a stupid name that nobody uses outside of maybe you.

I dont think we're signing Raphinha so no reason to be bitter towards Liverpool.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pretty s**t from LeBron though, he clearly takes a swipe at him then tries to apologise straight after.

Should see a 1-2 game suspension you would think. I'd expect a game suspension for Stewart too for his lack of control.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I was watching the Bulls today and our announcers were talking about Houston’s Center, Alperen Şengün, at length and Stacey King was saying how he has a swimming background. “He has a wingspan like Michael Phelps… or Ian Thorpe.” I almost fell off my chair.

This reaction at the end, LeSnitch is trending tonight...

The woman at the end had the best reaction. 😂

Although if he made a racist remark, then she’s a twat.

Back