NFL 2021 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Covid really f**ked up cinema releases. Venom out this week [feel sorry for anyone dumb enough to see it] but out in America on digital this week. so easy 4K downloads. Same thing happened with James Bond a few weeks ago. 4K digital downloads on the internet before it even hit cinemas here.

Covid really f**ked up cinema releases. Venom out this week [feel sorry for anyone dumb enough to see it] but out in America on digital this week. so easy 4K downloads. Same thing happened with James Bond a few weeks ago. 4K digital downloads on the internet before it even hit cinemas here.
Dune the same

Seattle should blow it up honestly. Going absolutely nowhere. Trade the overrated icon Russ for a nice package while they can.

Agreed but next draft QB talent pretty shallow from what I’ve read. There’s talent in their O, but the schemes & play calling is diabolical. Arguably worst O to watch in NFL atm

Dune the same
Yeah. but thats kinda different since Warner movies are day 1 HBOmax, The Sopranos movie was like a 6 weeks before we got it. James Bond and Venom are digital after their US cinema releases before we even got them.

Matrix will be on HBO like 2 weeks before cinemas here.
Im expecting my brother in law to beg for my HBOmax login to watch it.

Offensive holding....my god. It's a complete lottery what ones they pick out. Some of those that get paid now, the same action must happen 50 times a game.
All of them were legit holds tho, both against chargers on O, and Steelers on D.

I dont have problem with those, the general roughing the passer is obscene tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bills or Titans could do with Issy Stewart from the Pistons on this effort today.

What a "im coming' bro" then pulling up when he got there moment, those hands holding him back got awful heavy when he got within a metre, embarrassing. :tearsofjoy:

That sounds like a $150M contract coming up from the Browns.

Well, with the signings on defense that the genius FO made that would be par for the course

when a win was really a loss.

also, Cleveland reporters might be the biggest divas of them all

Hey, your boy JOK got trucked again and then left with yet another injury.

Guess undersized linebacker is terrible idea in the NFL, who knew???!!

;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back