No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, organisers naturally claimed that number, but police said it was more like around 10,000.
There were anti uranium protests in the 80s too that were well attended. I don't know how to estimate crowd numbers at a march. Police may be inclined to underestimate too. Probably have to take still photos.

An absolute staggering estimate of 120 thousand protesting today in Melbourne. Apparently biggest protest in Australian history eclipsing the Vietnam war protests
Fake news...😀
Maybe they meant 1200 turned up to help spred covid amongst themselves and their kiddies..

this flog just throws darts from anywhere, any sport
Fmd he’s so cringeworthy and just horrible for sport altogether

Marcus Harris is the worst player to play for Australia. How the * is he still getting a gig. Better off bringing back Bancroft, at least he can help the bowlers swing the pill :moustache:

Marcus Harris is the worst player to play for Australia. How the fu** is he still getting a gig. Better off bringing back Bancroft, at least he can help the bowlers swing the pill :moustache:
Not sure what’s worse, Marcus Harris opening the batting in Ashes or Tom Morris predicting him to be leading runs scorer for series
🤦‍♂️

And media want respect * me

Had to put my dog down yesterday. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. His name was Butch, he was an English Mastiff with brindle Tiger stripes. I am so broken hearted. He was my best mate for 15 years. Came to work with me every day. The most loyal, gentle and kind friend a bloke could ever have.

I know folks don't want this forum used for a dogs memorial but I just need to get it out of my system and damm this place has been like a second home to me for quite a few years now.

All my kids came over to be with my wife and I afterwards and we have just cried and cried. * I never thought I was so bloody soft but I loved that dog. Anyway, I just needed to share that to get it off my chest.

Bye Butch. I love you mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to put my dog down yesterday. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do. His name was Butch, he was an English Mastiff with brindle Tiger stripes. I am so broken hearted. He was my best mate for 15 years. Came to work with me every day. The most loyal, gentle and kind friend a bloke could ever have.

I know folks don't want this forum used for a dogs memorial but I just need to get it out of my system and damm this place has been like a second home to me for quite a few years now.

All my kids came over to be with my wife and I afterwards and we have just cried and cried. **** I never thought I was so bloody soft but I loved that dog. Anyway, I just needed to share that to get it off my chest.

Really sorry to hear that mate, nothing quite like the bond you develop with a family dog, just that real unconditional love and loyal that is extremely rare in life

Do you have any pictures of him you are willing to share?

Really sorry to hear that mate, nothing quite like the bond you develop with a family dog, just that real unconditional love and loyal that is extremely rare in life

Do you have any pictures of him you are willing to share?
Cheers Moose.
IMG-20211121-WA0000.jpg
RIP old boy

All my kids came over to be with my wife and I afterwards and we have just cried and cried. **** I never thought I was so bloody soft but I loved that dog. Anyway, I just needed to share that to get it off my chest.

Sorry to hear.

Hopefully the first home is a s**t load better than this one to help you through it. :tearsofjoy:

15 is a great age for a large dog .
Obviously well looked after .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was a lovely old fella. Couldn't believe the vet sent us flowers and a very nice note. He'd been to the one vets the whole time. Thanks everyone for the sentiments. It's appreciated.

Go Tigers.

Fake news...😀
Maybe they meant 1200 turned up to help spred covid amongst themselves and their kiddies..

they must have been photoshopped in looks like more than 1200
26B72B36-9E00-41BD-B4E4-A9C25D0BAA7A.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back