Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Moana Pasifika range - https://www.dynastysport.co.nz/coll...RLjwgC4U_viGDFJDehbnhBmkFqcLh_0UzIE3TFRrDdu3M

2022 Moana Pasifika Mens Replica Home Jersey
2022 Moana Pasifika Mens Replica Away Jersey

I really like the away jersey,

6 out of 12 teams with a blue home jersey (could be 5 soon) 1 purple & a white with a lot blue jersey is far too much 1 colour even if there are a few different shades

I currently count 8 out of 12 in blue of some form.

Blues, Brumbies (enough blue to count), Drua, Force, Highlanders, Moana, Rebels, and Waratahs.

Even the Reds wear blue shorts, so 9 out of 12 have blue in their uniforms.

Only the Chiefs (black, red, yellow), Hurricanes (yellow and black {despite having blue in their logo), and Crusaders (red and black) don't wear blue in some form.

I currently count 8 out of 12 in blue of some form.

Blues, Brumbies (enough blue to count), Drua, Force, Highlanders, Moana, Rebels, and Waratahs.

Even the Reds wear blue shorts, so 9 out of 12 have blue in their uniforms.

Only the Chiefs (black, red, yellow), Hurricanes (yellow and black {despite having blue in their logo), and Crusaders (red and black) don't wear blue in some form.

We are on the same page, I just counted the brumbies as white & force as purple. But its too many even if 1 team goes from blue to pink ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did happen to notice that we are not wearing the indigenous inspired numbers on the back like that wallabies, I personally think every RA team should they actually look brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back