NFL 2021 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bosa made plays when it most mattered

That is what a top selection does

;)

Was inspired by JOK's play earlier today he said in the post game interview that I just heard

Was inspired by JOK's play earlier today he said in the post game interview that I just heard

Well JOK getting run over was quite similar to Big Cry Baby getting run over by Bosa

I was so proud of my organization and team today. We've been bad on the West Coast for years. We were missing so many key players. We were getting pumped hard by the Chargers offense for much of the game. We dug deep inside and managed a great comeback. Was fist pumping and throwing stuff around the room thruout the game. I am sure that will delight AC to know.

That bad blown coverage at the end was a disaster. Still had a slim chance, but two more disastrous sacks. Did so well, got so far, only for the last literal three plays.

A loss, but a respectable loss.

Gonna be so difficult for most of the AFC to get a playoff spot. It's amazing how tight the standings are. So many tie-breakers on h2h or common games are gonna break hearts as the final standings evolve.

Стальной город твердолобый. Голова высоко держится.

The extra playoff spot is great. It feels like virtually any team can still make it

No it's not, someone completely undeserving with no hope of winning the title will make it.

It's a money grab , doesn't make the league better whatsoever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back