Training 2022 Training Reports and General Club Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone that has watched the press conference, can you understand what the question was, the last one? McRae answered something about someone wasn't here today but later in the week? Just want to know who its referring to.

Nick Daicos by the sounds of it.

Yeah it was Nick.

I think Fly was a bit bemused by the question, given the draft hasn’t happened yet.
Yeah, not the first time ive had the questioned asked at me. Some seem to think he can train given he is basically part of the club anyway lol But seem to forget he still needs to be drafted haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tyler still looks like a high school kid.

Not from the photo Jen posted. He has put on some serious size and still looks to have the ability to put on even more.

It’s obviously a make or break season for him, but I’m not giving up quite yet. Hopefully the new coaches can turn it around for him.

Not from the photo Jen posted. He has put on some serious size and still looks to have the ability to put on even more.

I’m not giving up on him yet. Hopefully the new coaches can turn it around for him.
There seems to be a lot of one on one coaching and mentoring by the line coaches in training now - very hands on and individualized - hopefully bears fruit.

I’m not giving up on him yet. Hopefully the new coaches can turn it around for him.

This photo?

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 1.39.52 PM.png

He has some ability, but he needs to develop some confidence as he just seems to stand around awkwardly too often.

IMG_0412.JPG

Josh Fraser and Beggy. Looks almost as tall as Fraser’s 202cm

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interested in your thoughts about Poulter ,Jen? Did he strike you as bigger/taller? I’m really hoping they preserve with him on the wing/midfield rather than moving him to the HBF. I have a weird feeling they’re going to turn him into a defender.

Yeah it was Nick.

I think Fly was a bit bemused by the question, given the draft hasn’t happened yet.

Well we Commited to Taking Him.

I pretty sure Darcy Moore trained with us before being Officially Drafted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back