Training Pre Season 21/22

Remove this Banner Ad

CH9 "Sydney stack beginning his long road back" "Certainly has a lot of work to do"

Bunch of clueless leeches

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stack back unfit?

Well who woulda thunk it?!
Did he go anywhere because a week ago there was a post was up about him doing laps with Prestia, no mention of being fat and unfit.
Some of those boys go really hard away from the club and come back in great shape, Stack is not one of them, needs the team environment, but has 3-4 months of solid training to get ready. They went through a pretty hard session by the sounds of it first day back.

If you blink quickly, Tarrant looks like Rance

Nahhh not quiet seeing it...
Blinking GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Did he go anywhere because a week ago there was a post was up about him doing laps with Prestia, no mention of being fat and unfit.
Some of those boys go really hard away from the club and come back in great shape, Stack is not one of them, needs the team environment, but has 3-4 months of solid training to get ready. They went through a pretty hard session by the sounds of it first day back.
How anyone can look at 1 minute of random footage of a training session and claim a player is slow, unfit or whatever is a joke. Muscle definition is visible no doubt.
I'm stoked that stack is training and hope he stays here for Xmas and New year.

How anyone can look at 1 minute of random footage of a training session and claim a player is slow, unfit or whatever is a joke. Muscle definition is visible no doubt.
I'm stoked that stack is training and hope he stays here for Xmas and New year.
It does appear that way to be fair lol. Compare his body to others, and the fact he looks to be lagging.
It might not be accurate, but it certainly looks that way.

Still, SS has a huge opportunity now to have a big preseason and set himself up to be a great player in 2022, everything is on his side now IF he puts in the effort.

An at his best SS in 2022 is a big boost to improving to flag contention again. We need improvement from some guys.

It does appear that way to be fair lol. Compare his body to others, and the fact he looks to be lagging.
It might not be accurate, but it certainly looks that way.

Still, SS has a huge opportunity now to have a big preseason and set himself up to be a great player in 2022, everything is on his side now IF he puts in the effort.

An at his best SS in 2022 is a big boost to improving to flag contention again. We need improvement from some guys.
I don’t think he’s a great endurance athlete, but he’s quick in short bursts. Looking at the images of him at training, I’ve got no issues with where he’s at. Sydney will be great in 2022, he seems motivated and from a report from Caesar on another site, he’s been one of the last to leave the track after doing extra activities. A bit of faith required people, he’s being managed by staff that know what they’re doing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back