Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTE: No jokes about sexual assault or the alleged victim. Keep it clean, civil and remember Jordan De Goey has only been charged at this stage and NOT found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
He was only allowed one call whilst in holding cell for the night, he contacted his manager who then explained the situation to Collingwood.

You get three phone calls in NYC

Last edited:
The fact that allegedly both jumped in on this guy and the kicking continued whilst he was down, does tend to lead to the fact that we are going to have to endure a "GDJ - My life in New York's most notorious prison -the inside scoop" with Ed on A Current Affair whilst brandishing a Monster T-Shirt in front of a Monster green screen at some stage to pay the legals.
One bit of good news, De Goey has given glowing feedback to the Pies about the Monster Energy training.
He was boasting about being able to punch and kick harder for longer!

Here's what I think happened, based on nothing whatsoever other than the general, default assumption that most people are a bit s**t and generally contribute in some way when something bad happens.

1. JDG and his mate are bogans and so, like uni students at a ticketed ball, grabbed 8 drinks in one go and sat them on a table in the VIP area.

2. The shiela thought that, being a VIP area and seeing so many drink on one table, it was open slather, like a waiter's tray of champagne, and grabbed a drink.

3. JDG and his mate, being bogans, confronted the woman and told her aggressively to stop stealing their drinks.

4. The shiela's male companion observed 3., and then came over to remonstrate, which involved him being verbally aggressive and placing his hand on JDG's shoulder and directing him away from the personal space of his female companion.

5. JDG belted the bloke and his mate gave him a kick while he was down.

6. The shiela and her mate decided to add the dancefloor groping to the story because they were concerned that they had, in fact, taken a drink that wasn't theirs and had been the first to lay hands on the other group.

Just to reiterate, I have no basis for believing any of the above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's what I think happened, based on nothing whatsoever other than the general, default assumption that most people are a bit sh*t and generally contribute in some way when something bad happens.

1. JDG and his mate are bogans and so, like uni students at a ticketed ball, grabbed 8 drinks in one go and sat them on a table in the VIP area.

2. The shiela thought that, being a VIP area and seeing so many drink on one table, it was open slather, like a waiter's tray of champagne, and grabbed a drink.

3. JDG and his mate, being bogans, confronted the woman and told her aggressively to stop stealing their drinks.

4. The shiela's male companion observed 3., and then came over to remonstrate, which involved him being verbally aggressive and placing his hand on JDG's shoulder and directing him away from the personal space of his female companion.

6. The shiela and her mate decided to add the dancefloor groping to the story because they were concerned that they had, in fact, taken a drink that wasn't theirs and had been the first to lay hands on the other group.

Heres what some bloke at the pub told me.

1. JDG and his mate are bogans and so, after a couple of drinks and a trip to the toilet or 2 thought they were king shits in the VIP area

2. They started flirting with some shiela invited her into the VIP area and bought her a drink or 2.

3.After some dancing / flirting JDG and/or his mate started to get a bit touchy feely

4. The shiela's male companion observed 3., and then came over to remonstrate.

5. JDG and or his mate belted the bloke over the head with the bottle he was holding then they both started kicking him while he was down until security intervened.

6. The shiela and her mate were kicked out as they were not VIP's sometime after they reported the incident to police, JDG and his mate were charged.

7. After spending a few bucks on some top notch troubleshooters and taking a week to go over things JDG released his version of events.

Just to reiterate, I have no idea what really happened

Here's what I think happened, based on nothing whatsoever other than the general, default assumption that most people are a bit sh*t and generally contribute in some way when something bad happens.

Here’s what really happened;

The girl involved was the girl behind the grassy knoll who also has Jimmy Hoffa buried in her backyard.

Source: Big Footy Moderator named ‘AnzacDay’

If I had to guess, I'd say there has been an over-reaction and an assault has occurred. The bottle person will likely be in more trouble than the non-bottle guy. The sexual assault bit was either withdrawn as it was a 50:50 call and not worth the hassle against high priced counsel or she accepted a civil settlement and walked away. Not worth getting too worked up over.

You have a talent there, comrade.

If I had to guess, I'd say there has been an over-reaction and an assault has occurred. The bottle person will likely be in more trouble than the non-bottle guy. The sexual assault bit was either withdrawn as it was a 50:50 call and not worth the hassle against high priced counsel or she accepted a civil settlement and walked away. Not worth getting too worked up over.
I absolutely believe the sexual assault occurred.

But also that the police and woman dropped it because they know that there's no way to prove it enough in court with the hideously grainy and obscured footage rather would the the nightclub cctv.

People get off far worse with far better evidence. Unfortunately sexual assault is so hard to prove, and juries/judges will still give a not guilty verdict even if its on tape.

But also that the police and woman dropped it because they know that there's no way to prove it enough in court with the hideously grainy and obscured footage rather would the the nightclub cctv.

People get off far worse with far better evidence. Unfortunately sexual assault is so hard to prove, and juries/judges will still give a not guilty verdict even if its on tape.

believing anything is folly.

Hilarious

The fact that allegedly both jumped in on this guy and the kicking continued whilst he was down, does tend to lead to the fact that we are going to have to endure a "GDJ - My life in New York's most notorious prison -the inside scoop" with Ed on A Current Affair whilst brandishing a Monster T-Shirt in front of a Monster green screen at some stage to pay the legals.
Oxymoron

its disappointing but not surprising that this thread is full of incel mens-rights activists claiming the woman was either asking for it, deserved it, or is just straight up lying. i mean, its not like he's a had a history of alcohol induced physical and sexual violence, and then lying about it to cover his tracks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back