Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

He's done nothing wrong and has been cleared of any wrong doing .

Its a whole load of hogwash......it was 4yrs ago, all relevent parties (CA, Tas Cricket and his wife) sorted through it and closed off on it, no doubt giving him a warning privately.

4yrs is a long time, daresay he learnt a valuable lesson etc. I highly doubt he is a serial sexting pest......CA are hypocrites of the highest order for not standing firm and supporting Tim, facing the precious do-gooders of today by saying it was in the past, he didn't murder anyone and its only come to light today so nothing has changed.

...which leads to something else.....why did it come to light today after all this time? Has someone got an axe to grind?

Of course that kind of behaviour is unexceptable....but as Dermie said this arvo (I tuned in to hear the news) it was between consenting adults at the time and he and his wife have put it behind them ...

I'm no cricket fan, but I do know what is happening in the cricket world and who is who.....Tim Paine should not be crucified over this just because it's become public now..

edit: Have just read on the DailyMail that the girl in question was ok with the texting and only made a complaint when she was picked up 1 YEAR later for allegedly shop lifting. Hmmm.

...so Paine gets publicly crucified as a result. What a sweety she is!

Last edited:
Rarely listen to SEN at any time anymore.....Even overnights has been stuffed up.

just lost me completely now.
The new Overnights presenters don't understand the timeslot, so results-heavy...hearing the 25-team US college Basketball ladder read out every wednesday, with notes on every team, is not a replacement for genuine engagement with the audience, which is what the O/N is; accompany radio...like the other night the WA one was saying "I haven't had any callers...the text message machine is dormant...come on, join in!!"

The new Overnights presenters don't understand the timeslot, so results-heavy...hearing the 25-team US college Basketball ladder read out every wednesday, with notes on every team, is not a replacement for genuine engagement with the audience, which is what the O/N is; accompany radio...like the other night the WA one was saying "I haven't had any callers...the text message machine is dormant...come on, join in!!"

Would the reason that they have Perth doing the midnight slot be because with the 3 hour time difference it’s only 9pm over there and they may be saving on wages because it’s not after midnight ?

Can any recommend any particular Andy vs Dermy bits I could listen to for some entertainment? :grinv1:

It was good having Derm give a counter opinion to Andy

With he other co hosts all same thinking Bob , Gaze and Coons , it is just a one way line of conversation, Derm shook it up

For mine, breakfast needs a change. Make 6-12 more newsy and serious discussion so there isn't such a contrast from mornings into Whateley. Move Andy back to the lunch spot where he thrived in 2018 and Dwayne can re-join Sportsday. This leaves drive where Garry and Tim would be better suited but with Tim having channel 7 work, he probably can't do it. In this model, at least the station has flow with sport and news in the morning with entertainment and chat in the afternoon.

Something along the lines of below:
6-9: ????? More hard hitting than currently
9-12: Whateley
12-3: Andy Maher ala 2018
3-6: Garry Lyon and ???????
6-8: Dwayne, Healy, Maclure
8-9 Mon-Thur: Feature show differing by sport [e.g. League, Tennis, Basketball, Soccer]
Rest of schedule: Evenings/Overnights and feature sport/repeat interviews
yes like all of it but I’d just get Garry to comment games

The new Overnights bloke from Perth is a decent fella I'm sure, but he is bland.

Tuned in the last five minutes of Gossage tonight and it sounded like he was having some kind of meltdown/breakdown at someone who had texted in. Was uncomfortable listening.
He’s a peanut. Always has been. Hutchie has some poor broadcasters on his payroll.

Don’t know why Whateley associates himself with such a lack of talent.

Sam Edmund is good IMHO

good probing questions to the english journo relating to Ole Gunner Solskjaer sacking from/by man utd. Kingy no idea, but contributing to the tim paine discussion.

Also, noted that they, and others, are no longer referring to Paine as "SENs own"

Untitled.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GW with an opening sermon on Paine, he's becoming more perfect than Leech.

Agree - Gerard is the most perfect person in the world - Thank God he is going on holidays.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back