Game Day The 2021 Draft

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
The Draft is once more upon us! One club recruiter recently told foxfooty.com.au this was “the least predictable draft” they’d ever been involved in.

Don't forget to enter the 2021 Official Bigfooty Draft Tipping Competition prior to 7pm tomorrow for your chance to win!

WHEN IS THE 2021 AFL DRAFT?

The 2021 national draft will be held on Wednesday, November 24 with the picks to get underway from 7pm (AEDT) onwards. It is a two-day event, with the second round to take place on Thursday, November 25.

WHERE CAN YOU WATCH THE AFL DRAFT?

The draft will be broadcast live on Fox Footy, while fans can also stream the draft live on Kayo Sports.

AFL.com.au coverage

NAB AFL Draft Countdown will run live on AFL.com.au and the Official AFL Live App from 12.10pm-2pm AEDT on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

NAB AFL Draft Countdown
Tuesday, November 23 and Wednesday, November 24
12.10pm-2pm AEDT

NAB AFL Draft Night Live
Wednesday, November 24 and Thursday, November 25
From 6.30pm AEDT

NAB AFL Rookie Draft Live
Friday, November 26
Before 3pm AEDT

Bigfooty Drafts

There is considerable information on the Bigfooty Draft, Trading and Free Agency Board.
You can also listen to Bigfootys own Phantom Draft on Spotify and itunes. On this episode of the Bigfooty Draftcast, The_Wookie hosts a 3 round phantom draft for our draft experts eDPS, ModernArtillery, Pie 4 Life and PMBangers to participate in, each taking 4 clubs and running through selection-by-selection. Who does your club pick? Which fans will be the most outraged? Where does BigFooty's Own Neil Erasmus (BFONE for short) get selected? Listen through to find out, and hear the rationale of the selections for your club!

Other Draft Information and Phantom Drafts

Last edited:
And don't forget to enter the 2021 Official Bigfooty Draft Tipping Competition prior to 7pm tomorrow for your chance to win!

We’ll also be answering questions live tomorrow night via Rookie Me Central’s social media and filming live reactions The_Wookie and on Thursday we’ll be running live the whole night, with interviews of a number of Top 20 prospects too (so those keen to have any questions answered tune in). Will feature eDPS and PMBangers both nights.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
We’ll also be answering questions live tomorrow night via Rookie Me Central’s social media and filming live reactions The_Wookie and on Thursday we’ll be running live the whole night, with interviews of a number of Top 20 prospects too (so those keen to have any questions answered tune in). Will feature eDPS and PMBangers both nights.

Hope its better stage managed than it is dragged out.

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Makes me vomit that the afl are such greedy scums that its now the "NAB" afl draft and some *********** from NAB makes a ridiculously boring and moronic speech.

Makes me sick. Shame on him.

This game was HUMUNGOUS way before Gillon Mclachlan was even born. Its a cultural icon. Nobody owns it.

Makes me ill.

Any of you bigfooty corporate suck holes that thinks this is "progress" - just gagf. You are a moron.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just an a aside ….Clarko never was a drop kick…he let his little legs and short arms push
him into the best he could be…..no questions…I love the dude…

Back