No Oppo Supporters The TAN 78 - Old Men Yell at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traralgon started their pre season last night. Had over 30 turn up from 18’s to seniors (and yes, that’s my home cricket ground). Watching them run brought back painful pre season memories. 🤣🤣🤣 My oldest is a top age 18. Did the 2km time trial in just over 7 minutes but reckons he had more in the tank (or the fartlek run. One of them anyway). Good start.
BAE67E66-A0AB-437C-A50D-BCC22104EEC6.jpeg
4CBEBDE8-42BC-4CDA-B4AA-9610FF25AFC7.jpeg

Traralgon started their pre season last night. Had over 30 turn up from 18’s to seniors (and yes, that’s my home cricket ground). Watching them run brought back painful pre season memories. 🤣🤣🤣 My oldest is a top age 18. Did the 2km time trial in just over 7 minutes but reckons he had more in the tank (or the fartlek run. One of them anyway). Good start.View attachment 1285738View attachment 1285739
Played cricket there.

From Boomerang Paper now defunct..got taken over by BJBall...who took over both Doggetts/Daltons who took over CPI...
Yup. The whole industry has been eaten, even on the print side Franklin and AIW got taken over by IVE who are now the big players with the only other company PMP (Now OVATO) who used to be the powerhouse had been leaking money and have shut down 70% of its operations and only operate out of nsw these days

Newspapers even worse, Newscorp sold off port Melbourne and now printing out of a new plant out at trug, pretty sure under the same roof as the age gone from major long term employment to mostly casual staff

Before I got into the print side I worked out of Doggetts fresh out of school

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Yup. The whole industry has been eaten, even on the print side Franklin and AIW got taken over by IVE who are now the big players with the only other company PMP (Now OVATO) who used to be the powerhouse had been leaking money and have shut down 70% of its operations and only operate out of nsw these days

Newspapers even worse, Newscorp sold off port Melbourne and now printing out of a new plant out at trug, pretty sure under the same roof as the age gone from major long term employment to mostly casual staff

Before I got into the print side I worked out of Doggetts fresh out of school
Oh yeah Paper House...and Spicers all bit players now...even Ball and Doggetts got taken over by the Japanese 3?!? years ago...

69vintage

Premiership Player
Jan 15, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Sitting in the local shopping centre in Traralgon having a coffee.
Can't believe i have seen 2 people with Demons jumpers on another two with polo's one with a scarfe and one family of four mum with t shirt and blue and red bow in her hair ,dad with polo ,boy with cap, polo and a girl with red and blue dreadlocks tee shirt and scarf .
F*** those campaigners make me sick .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Sitting in the local shopping centre in Traralgon having a coffee.
Can't believe i have seen 2 people with Demons jumpers on another two with polo's one with a scarfe and one family of four mum with t shirt and blue and red bow in her hair ,dad with polo ,boy with cap, polo and a girl with red and blue dreadlocks tee shirt and scarf .
F*** those campaigners make me sick .

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And nowhere to be seen before now

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL

“AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. The WHO list known as VigiAccess shows symptoms reported by people following vaccination. The reports, some of which are in the hundreds of thousands, are not vetted or verified, nor are they proof that the vaccine caused a particular symptom, according to a spokesperson from the organization that oversees the database.”

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
“AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. The WHO list known as VigiAccess shows symptoms reported by people following vaccination. The reports, some of which are in the hundreds of thousands, are not vetted or verified, nor are they proof that the vaccine caused a particular symptom, according to a spokesperson from the organization that oversees the database.”

so why allow dodgy numbers go out under their banner?

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Had my uncle's funeral today, an old Tiger and the man who got me supporting us. All the Pallbearer's wore Richmond ties and we carried him out of the church to our song.

It was a good send off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back