List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Interestingly in the video the club put up with JT he said they're really narrowing in on some specific needs for the list and not just best available. Also mentioned this was a change from the last few years.

Normally the logic is that when you're on top you can just take who slides but they're not going that route at all.

When I saw that I thought it was probably a bit of brinkmanship to be honest.

Brisbane have a pick a few before us and then the one after.. maybe we are keen on one of Howes, Chesser, Sonsie or similar and are hoping Brisbane let it through to their second?

How many picks are you guys taking to the draft?

After the Darcy bid, our first 3 picks will be 35, 37, 39.

Would you hypothetically do 37 + 39 for future 2nd + 49 + 57?

Is there someone with a gun to your head demanding you read this thread?

If not I generally find that when a forum discussion doesn’t interest me, I can decide not to read or participate. It’s foolproof and you might like to give it a go.
The pot calling the kettle black.

I didn't think you would understand.
Fine. I can live with that.

Now, if you don’t want to read anyone’s opinion on drafting or trading then don’t read or post in the thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so draft day is finally here, i'll have a crack and go with; Blake Howes @ 17, Lachlan Rankin @ 37, Woewodin @ 49.
i reckon there might be a bit of jostling for position tonight between clubs which should hopefully make it a bit more interesting to watch while we're waiting for our pick to happen.

I still can’t get behind the drafting over 2 nights format but atleast we will find out who the first rounder is tonight.

Basically it seems like it could be anyone of 10 players with Howes being very far from a lock.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back