Computers & Internet Tinder

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as someone who doesnt mind a dip in the cold water from time to time that seems like a horrendous idea for a first date.

Im glad you and her enjoyed it though mate. Thats the main thing.

As someone who spent winter swimming in the bay, I'd have said the opposite. For the right kind of girl, it's a great first date.

Im married so im not exactly looking for advice on cool dates but im keen to hear to pros to this date.

Pro: free, seeing bits of the other person that you otherwise would not have
Con: shrinkage, seeing bits of the other person that you otherwise would not have

Im married so im not exactly looking for advice on cool dates but im keen to hear to pros to this date.

If you're in to that kind of activity, it would be a pretty fun and relaxed way to get to know someone. Not too many girls who aren't pretty low-key down to earth active types would be on-board with it.

Met someone a while ago, who on the 3rd date tells me she's 5 weeks pregnant. (Not mine)
Shes late 30's and decided shes not waiting and wants a family, It's an ivf baby (she's loaded so no issues with $$) and how I felt about that going forward, possibly we could have one as well. 3rd time I'd met her!

Wasn't awkward flirting, but definitely am awkward discussion.

Met someone a while ago, who on the 3rd date tells me she's 5 weeks pregnant. (Not mine)
Shes late 30's and decided shes not waiting and wants a family, It's an ivf baby (she's loaded so no issues with $$) and how I felt about that going forward, possibly we could have one as well. 3rd time I'd met her!

Wasn't awkward flirting, but definitely am awkward discussion.

STD check then bareback from Day 1 sounds like a winner. As long as youre okay with becoming a daddy in 8 months.

Shrinkage didn't even occur to me tbh.

Freezing cold murky water, meeting someone for the first time, 6am in the morning, in public - is a grown woman really going to go out of her way to stare at my penis?

We did jump in her car afterward to go grab a coffee and she was like "ok I didn't think this through before offering a lift, I need to get changed". So she casually got changed in the drivers seat in front of me - that was pretty cool I guess.

Clearly ok with a lil nudity, or else you got instant friendzoned because she is so comfortable around you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah go hang out with some old ugly naked men. That should set the mood.
921782c8-2ce0-4111-a829-10772a24036d_text.gif

Talking to someone for a few days on Hinge, seems cool. Asks me out. I agree. We set a date and both say we are looking forward to it, end of conversation.

Next day I check the app, unmatched :drunk:

I might need a break soon...
Did you swap numbers?
I'll always do that before a date.

Talking to someone for a few days on Hinge, seems cool. Asks me out. I agree. We set a date and both say we are looking forward to it, end of conversation.

Seems about right.

I bit the bullet and got Hinge, nobody replies. I even got sent a rose (basically a super like, right? And you only get 1 per week!) and there's no response. The worst is when they're like "aha I'm no good at replying here, add my insta". Checks their insta and they've got 10k followers and certainly won't reply there either.

Im on some dating sites . First guy, starts messaging, asks me for a coffee, we organise. Half an hour before, he cancels. I’m in the car already so don’t see the message.

Another one, sends me a message. I message back. No response.

the rest are either too old, too young or I’m not interested. At least I message most of them to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back