Feedback Quick questions you couldn't find an answer for...

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't get a screenshot in time, for like 5 minutes I couldn't log on it said "Bigfooty is under maintenance, in the meantime why don't you play on our minecraft server."
Yes it was.

I am not going to explain the maintenance we were doing. It's not important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Chief looking at my subscription benefits and saw this

Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.

So as a platinum member a benefit is to edit thread titles slower than normal members?

Hey Chief looking at my subscription benefits and saw this

Edit thread titles: Edit your own thread titles within 5 minutes of creating the thread, this is 1 minute for normal members.

So as a platinum member a benefit is to edit thread titles slower than normal members?
Hey Chief any answer to this?

Could we please have NRL stickers like the Bombers and Bengals ones in my sig?

There is a "Jack Daniels - Make it Count" ad running at the moment that totally breaks the forum when using Google Chrome.

If the ad happens to load in the background, it's impossible to scroll down the page (if you attempt to scroll you're immediately snapped back to the top of the page).
Getting these removed and fixed before they return.

Every time a new thread mark gets added to the thread I'm following, it becomes impossible for me to get that thread as marked read, no matter how many times I open it. Is there a way to manually mark a thread as read or something like that? I can't think of how else to fix this problem. Having a thread I can't mark as read is annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back