Training 2022 Training - pics, reports etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Vossy seems like such a great guy. Very excited he’s our head coach.
aside from not having the premierships, aa's, brownlow, club captain & coaching history, I pretty much could have said all that.....

Am I the only one who wants to see a bit of hair growth, too many look alike to me .
I struggle identifying them at the best of times - was ok with tommy alvin and mil hanna - other than that, names on the back, ffs!!!!

Vossy seems like such a great guy. Very excited he’s our head coach.
One thing he does have is that he's not old enough to have lost touch with what it is to be a player, he can "fit" in as one of the boys if need be, but is also old enough to be respected as a coach. His benefit compared to that of Teague is that he was a captain (+premiership player) so he automatically gets that respect and is revered for his footy accomplishments (don't see Walshy having a signed jumper of Teague on his wall).

I think the whole Brisbane thing and being demoted for the last few years as an assistant may have been the best thing in allowing him to complete his training in getting to be the best senior coach he can now be.

Pretty sure this was widely said about at least our last two coaches.

You are right that it was said about Teague.

Wasn’t Bolton more signed as someone who was going to be given a couple of years with a young list and go from there? I don’t remember him as the long-term coach, more that he was viewed as an interim coach at the beginning. I could be wrong.

aside from not having the premierships, aa's, brownlow, club captain & coaching history, I pretty much could have said all that.....

I only know you as being serious when you end your post as follows, “ . “

Now I am totally confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(A) can anyone confirm likely training times of the day / week and whether I would be able to see through the cafe window….and

(B) if there is a training time that I can see would anyone like me to bother trying to go watch this Friday?

Username checks out.

Same shizen, different pre-season. Looking forward to us limping home in 2022 in moderate disarray to an impotent 13th place finish.

I refuse to enter next season in a positive frame of mind. I'm psychologically underpromising myself in the hope the Mighty Blues will over-deliver.

Same shizen, different pre-season. Looking forward to us limping home in 2022 in moderate disarray to an impotent 13th place finish.

I refuse to enter next season in a positive frame of mind. I'm psychologically underpromising myself in the hope the Mighty Blues will over-deliver.

Not sure whether we should be over promising under delivery or under promising over delivery.

:p

I think most Carlton fans feel that way to a degree at the moment. Until we see success in the back of my mind I'll always be waiting for us to balls it up.

I get excited pre-season every year.
Then the boys disappoint me every ******* year.
Then I pledge I will never fall into the same trap.
But then I get excited next pre-season anyway.

This has to stop, I can't take it any more more!!!
Fool me 20 times, shame on you. Fool me 21 times, shame on me.
Finally this year, I am holding back. Tempered expectations.

But seriously. New CEO. New president. New coach. Cerra. Hewitt. Another year into our kids. No gifting games to vets. How ******* exciting is that?!?!?!?!?! C'mon boys, let's make 2022 OURS!!!!

#HopelessRomantic

I get excited pre-season every year.
Then the boys disappoint me every ******* year.
Then I pledge I will never fall into the same trap.
But then I get excited next pre-season anyway.

This has to stop, I can't take it any more more!!!
Fool me 20 times, shame on you. Fool me 21 times, shame on me.
Finally this year, I am holding back. Tempered expectations.

But seriously. New CEO. New president. New coach. Cerra. Hewitt. Another year into our kids. No gifting games to vets. How ******* exciting is that?!?!?!?!?! C'mon boys, let's make 2022 OURS!!!!

#HopelessRomantic

I genuinely think this is the year...

Said every Carlton supporter yearly since the inception of mankind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back