News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
That line about saving bricks to be re used in the new paths sounds familiar. I’m still waiting to see my paver installed from the last time they promised something similar 😂.

I do like the look of this new stand. That’s the type of design that should have been built when they knocked over the old rooms.

Have you had a look out the back of the
new facility they built? There’s a heap of plaques with peoples names on them, or did they just forget yours?

I have seen the new pictures and my mind is now coming to grips with change.

Still not taking away my old 70’s prog records though. :)

“you can keep em” they yell back.

Fair enough.

Go Tiges!

Infamy

🐯🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Oct 1, 2004
Melbourne, VIC
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks great. Totally thought they were going to build a second training facility.

the underground parking is a great idea. another revenue stream added to the books
I imagine the car park will only be big enough for players and staff, can't imagine it being open to the public

3 levels of parking, you would hope that there is parking for functions a well as staff
Hard to say
Maybe limited spots for M Rioli club members and big spender members but doubt it would have gen public allocation

I imagine the car park will only be big enough for players and staff, can't imagine it being open to the public

yeah probably. I think I was thinking of their car park plans when the Richmond precinct redevelopment was a possibility. I thought it was a good opportunity

Tackle Bag

Club Legend
Dec 5, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Have you had a look out the back of the
new facility they built? There’s a heap of plaques with peoples names on them, or did they just forget yours?
The original bricks/pavers were lost I think.
They were for foundation MR club members or some fundraising group, can’t even remember all the details now. Not the end of the world. I’ve got my name up on the MR club which I’m more than happy with.
Just that line about refusing bricks reminded me of the promise made before the last build.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
This was the first draft so the new one is much better

1637735682562.png

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
Isn’t it the same it’s just the new pictures are from the outside of the ground and this one’s perspective is from the ground
There is extra seating at the top and a different roof. Less lego like

1637738959308.png

Back