Mod. Notice What would you like to see on the Saints BigFooty board in 2022?

What would you like to see on the Saints BigFooty board in 2022?

• Tipping Competitions (Regular, Survivor, Knock-Out, Goal Kicking)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Fantasy Football Competitions (SuperCoach, AFL Dreamteam, etc)

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Blogs (If anyone wants to write about the Saints in 2022)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Podcasts

• Writers (Similar to blogs but a group can do the preview and review weekly write-ups)

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Player Advocates

• Meet-Ups

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I need to let admin know of what competitions and/or activities we are going to run through the 2022 season.

I have attached a poll with the options. If there's an overwhelming choice (or choices) then we will run it in 2022. Additionally, if you want to take up the running of one of the competitions, let us know.

Any ideas not listed in the poll please let us know.

Cheers.

Meet ups would be good. God knows how we will do it given you know that f***ing virus hanging around like a bad smell.
I know the mods usually catch up a few times a year for drinks.

I think a Saints BF thing would be good, I know a few here have caught up with each other already over the years.

I know the mods usually catch up a few times a year for drinks.

I think a Saints BF thing would be good, I know a few here have caught up with each other already over the years.
I know I've met a couple of people on here at half time one game. If they keep the zone crap they had going this that would make it hard. Best bet is a pub pre game.

How about the "GT Comment of the Week" and, with respect to this week, the "TP Picture of the Week".

Only kidding, but a weekly Saints quiz on game day or game eve might be good, if someone's got the time to put thought into making a good one.

world peace
For the Billy Longer fans to acknowledge that Hickey is superior.
A board sponsored player to not be delisted
Finnis and Lethlean announce a joint leadership role
Bassat hires GT as Human Relations officer, Head of Marketing, Cheif membership officer, AFL Liasion, umpire relations manager, and sports services overseer

world peace
For the Billy Longer fans to acknowledge that Hickey is superior.
A board sponsored player to not be delisted
Finnis and Lethlean announce a joint leadership role
Bassat hires GT as Human Relations officer, Head of Marketing, Cheif membership officer, AFL Liasion, umpire relations manager, and sports services overseer

Instead of World Peace can we settle for a Mowman plugger66 embrace?

Instead of World Peace can we settle for a Mowman plugger66 embrace?
I think things run too deep for us to see peace in our time 😢

KaKVTjF.jpg

Will probably close this up on Friday so we can get it over to admin and start to set up some of this stuff after the draft.

At the moment Tipping Competitions & Fantasy Football are the two we'll go with - don't think there's enough interest yet for the others.

I think id like to see Dard Ball Get and George finally come out , its been long enough you two hiding under the sheets
Being the captain of risk is pretty suggestive isn't it. Three's a party though, so make your announcement already hunny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A wall of shame, who got the boot and why, who grew tired of the journey and dropped off. A simple nod to those who just found it all too much, seems fitting with the saints.

Not bloody likely 😝
No not from your end. Just taking this place far to seriously. We aren’t even real people. My name is Steve what is everyone else? By the way those doubting my footy ability well my first coach still tells me I was first picked. He selected the Sides alphabetically. My last name is Aarons. So there you go. First picked every game in under 11’s as a 9 year old.

No not from your end. Just taking this place far to seriously. We aren’t even real people. My name is Steve what is everyone else? By the way those doubting my footy ability well my first coach still tells me I was first picked. He selected the Sides alphabetically. My last name is Aarons. So there you go. First picked every game in under 11’s as a 9 year old.
Not sure if you want to keep this post up? I guess if you posted you must be OK with it.

My name is George 🤓

Gratuitous Violence /Sex! The usual! Oh yeah, True pictures of our classically beautiful visages....Votes on the Ugliest posters! Something I'd at least have a chance at winning!

Last edited:
Steve my ass , your more like an Francis or a Bartholomew

I’m on Facebook saints sites and use my real name and you can abuse people a lot more there so I’m hardly going to worry about people on big footy.
There are some real nutcases here though

Back