The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

911 dispatchers are not the police.
They’re a proxy for the police though. No one rings 911 and asks the operator for an actual policeman to talk to

They’re a proxy for the police though. No one rings 911 and asks the operator for an actual policeman to talk to

Yeah of course. Wasn't the most sensible thing to follow someone you suspect to be a prowler. Not illegal to either though and his job was neighborhood watch so understandable that he would want to.

Yeah of course. Wasn't the most sensible thing to follow someone you suspect to be a prowler. Not illegal to either though and his job was neighborhood watch so understandable that he would want to.

No the illegal part was the shooting him bit.

Hope both of you are doing ok for your 10 days of ISO. How does it work with the rest of the family? Are you just staying in your room and not leaving? Does it mean the rest of your family have to do 14 days of quarantine as a close contact?
Rest of the family can come and go as they please. Mrs moomba double vaccinated and had negative tests, and daughter has had negative tests. So no isolation for them.

Mrs moomba had a positive lateral flow yesterday though, so that might all change for her today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not as yet mate, no. Have you? Am planning to, however I’ve already read a fair bit about it (and the post credit scenes etc) as it was released internationally whilst we were still in our 91st lockdown.
Yeah watching it now.

It's kinda average. Special effects are nice, but I just think any movie with Carnage should have been rated R.

What ever happened to Fryer Tuck?
I was searching some stuff and wanted to message him, just saw he hasn't been here for 2 years :(
I want him back, was probably my favourite poster on BigFooty.

Never watched GoT, not my thang
I wish I never did.
I got into it during season 3 and it slowly got better for a few years.
Then we saw season 6 starting to drop off a little and that drop off continued through season 7.
Season 8 though was embarrassing. (a good scene here, good cgi there but it was just a rush)

George RR Martin put in so much detail into his books, and you could make a good show based off of it.
But once the source material ran out you had 2 people with minimal experience writing an original concept trying to complete a series.
Quality of writing dropped off immensely and the show fizzled out for me.

Yeah, was amazing for 6 years. (peaking in season 5) but that ending? I just hope George RR Martin can finish the books, then the show's remade someway or another.

As a teen/20's guy I used to laugh when the guys in their 30s would moan about how sport makes all the bones stiff and constantly pinging hamstrings.
Stupid me.

Certainly not enjoying calf/hammy injuries now I've past the big 3. 0.
Tomorrow morning going to be a rough wake up haha.

As a teen/20's guy I used to laugh when the guys in their 30s would moan about how sport makes all the bones stiff and constantly pinging hamstrings.
Stupid me.

Certainly not enjoying calf/hammy injuries now I've past the big 3. 0.
Tomorrow morning going to be a rough wake up haha.
How'd you injure yourself?

You're not alone! I'm in my 20s and am already feeling far more fragile than I was as a youngster. Went for a swim at the beach today and managed to put my neck out :drunk:

Seriously, what is wrong with this world. Are kids being raised worse in the tech era?

At 13-15 they should be trying to kiss girls, not stab them to death.

It's Liverpool. I remember about 10 years ago being there and shocked at the amount of 14-16 yr old mums pushing prams. Either a babysitting hub of England or teen mum capital. They seem to have "grown up" quickly there for a long time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back