2021/22 Melbourne Victory Thread - 2021 FFA Cup Champions!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I’d come home and watch it on replay where I can get it on the tv without casting it and there’s no replay or watch from beginning. Terrible. Going to cancel it tomorrow 😂😂

If I didn't get it as a part of my membership I don't think I could justify paying for it. Reading a comment from a supporter of another club on FB they went home to watch the replay last night and it wasn't up until today. Pretty poor. That needs to be up asap.

If I didn't get it as a part of my membership I don't think I could justify paying for it. Reading a comment from a supporter of another club on FB they went home to watch the replay last night and it wasn't up until today. Pretty poor. That needs to be up asap.
Think I might get the FIL to pay for this junk. He renewed the memberships too late to get the deal I think. Or he has it and hasn’t told me. I just did free trial for tonight.

How good is it when a team looks structured? Already I can see this team is gonna be bloody hard to break down.
We already look 100x better tonight than anything we produced the last two seasons.

Confidant that we will have a promising season ahead.

How good is it when a team looks structured? Already I can see this team is gonna be bloody hard to break down.
We already look 100x better tonight than anything we produced the last two seasons.

Confidant that we will have a promising season ahead.
We would have looked better in 720p blurred vision last year too though 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I'll watch the game. I'll just look up what snot noses we draft later without even knowing who they are then probably call for them to delisted after their first game.
Why wait? I’ll just call them duds at half time of the Victory game 😍

Both are injured aren't they? I don't think I remember what it was with Spira, but Brillante was a late out on Saturday with a slight hammy complaint so I'm assuming we won't see him for a couple weeks.
one is Tyson the keeper

Not sure about injuries

Grim. Draft it is

I just had a peck at the draft, cringe coverage. King talking s**t as always, Johnson just smiles and not contributing to anything and Jones giggling like a school girl after every pick! Pass.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back