Toast Welcome to St.Kilda - NASIAH WANGANEEN-MILERA!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trusting the club on this one. Was rated very highly by a lot of clubs, not just us, and should be very juicy if he’s linking up with the likes of King(s), Sharman, and Membrey.

He’s fairly tall at around 187cm, and often described as the best kick in this draft. Can’t say that we couldn’t use the precision kicking + we have a good record with SA boys, so much to like!

Could be very special, bring it on NVM!

Last edited:

Get Nicky on a plane to present the #7 to him. Gonna be Elvis 2.0 through the midfield.

He looks pretty big too. I rekon he could surprise a few and play early next year!

Get Nicky on a plane to present the #7 to him. Gonna be Elvis 2.0 through the midfield.

He looks pretty big too. I rekon he could surprise a few and play early next year!
This.

Would straight up give him the #7. Or #32 like Tez. 😁

Hill isn’t a great comparison for NWM as far as I’m concerned.

Without meaning to put too much pressure on the young fella, KR is right; Silk is the comparison here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic pick up. Weeks ago looking at his highlights I thought he looked incredible. Never thought we'd end up with him though! He spoke so well in his interview and looks to be an absolutely elite user. I loved Terry too so I'm rapt. And his uncle went alright.

Fantastic pick up. Weeks ago looking at his highlights I thought he looked incredible. Never thought we'd end up with him though! He spoke so well in his interview and looks to be an absolutely elite user. I loved Terry too so I'm rapt. And his uncle went alright.
They said he was one of the best kicks in the draft, if not the best. Nice upgrade from half eaten helicopter meat pies we got from the old #7.

He offers something different from what we have on our list. Good get. Now with both the NGA players on the board, can we get back into the 2nd round somehow?
That's potentially dangerous, unless we make a trade for the live pick we run the risk of a club placing a bid and gobbling our newly acquired pick.

That's potentially dangerous, unless we make a trade for the live pick we run the risk of a club placing a bid and gobbling our newly acquired pick.
Agree with this, almost wouldn't bother if they both get drafted in the 2nd. Would cost too much to get in.

In saying that bit jealous of the port downgrade. Good value

Haven't seen a Saint kiss the pill with his foot like that since Nicky Dal

Kinda looks like Lachie Whitfield in those highlights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back