Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
It does seem like he isn’t far away from success. United & Poch could be a perfect match, we don’t know, but he is a good manager & bloke.

Need to surround him with quality coaching staff too, can’t keep what we have.

We’ve got to move on from the ‘United way’, give Poch the keys to the place and let him run things how he wants, it’s time we caught back up with City, Liverpool & Chelsea, it’s time!!!!!!!
Would be surprised if Kieran McKenna was let go. He is very highly rated throughout football. Pretty sure he was Spurs U18s or u23s coach whilst Poch was at Spurs.

The Chelsea set piece coach we brought in over the summer can be fired immediately. We are as bad defending set pieces as we have ever been.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Wasn't Phelan completely retired as a coach? Wasn't he football dept at mariners or something?

I can understand reservations on Poch but it seems like this has been the right move several seasons late. Good manager, good person. Time for him to now be successful.

At the same time… In 2019.

“My day starts now at 4am. I'm driving into Manchester, getting in for 6am and then starting work on Mariners stuff for an hour or two before I can get wired into United stuff at 8am. It works, but I'm going to bed at about 3pm now."

Would be surprised if Kieran McKenna was let go. He is very highly rated throughout football. Pretty sure he was Spurs U18s or u23s coach whilst Poch was at Spurs.

The Chelsea set piece coach we brought in over the summer can be fired immediately. We are as bad defending set pieces as we have ever been.

Actually McKenna is seen as a big part of the problem, good school teacher but not very good once it comes to the real game.

McTominay really is just a nothing midfielder, plays one very good game from every ten. Being British is the only thing keeping him in the side.

Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
McTominay really is just a nothing midfielder, plays one very good game from every ten. Being British is the only thing keeping him in the side.

A lot of fans are easily impressed by a player who runs around a lot and shows a bit of passion. Although it seems like people are starting to wake up to him now.

When the team has possession he's one of the most timid players I've ever seen at the club. He actively hides from the ball when the pressure is on and it's infuriating.

dusty1234!

2017 2019 2020
Jan 14, 2020
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
what on earth is all this talk about interim managers.
We get one or we dont, do it quickly
few days ago rangnick was a no, now it's back on.
And some of the names being floated around....

what on earth is all this talk about interim managers.
We get one or we dont, do it quickly
few days ago rangnick was a no, now it's back on.
And some of the names being floated around....

That's because 99% of what's being reported isn't true and is guesswork for clicks.

United has a few people that you can actually rely on to give accurate info.

Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Watched the 44min interview from Piers Morgan with Ronaldo on Stan earlier, I enjoyed it, good insight into Ronaldo as a person and what he values, he was quite funny too.

Hope he burnt that Arsenal top Piers gave to him, he looked and sounded so offended that Arsenal never signed him, tough s**t Piers 😂

Yep, terrible Glazer yes man.

There is a happy medium between a Mourinho and an Ole. Most top quality managers don't stir up trouble.

Completely leaning towards a ten Hag, with VDS coming with him as DoF however would take Rangnick now to then move into DoF.

Rangnick now, Poch later :D

Just waiting on that confirmation but if we truly are giving him control as DoF we might finally be remembering how to be a football club again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back