No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to do with their ancient list unable to run out games/a season
And that when they did play shortened quarters for one season, they actually made a grand final.

Nothing to do with that either.

Dangerflog campaigning for shorter quarters again

Geelong has had a captive audience in the AFL for years for their weird rule changes. Hopefully that is over, and we can watch Danger slink off into retirement with nothing to show for his whinging.

Trout doing gods work trolling Dangerflop and Jerkins on SEN just then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What did he say

Andy was calling for supporters to ring in and say what sort of player they want tonight.

Trout rang in and said he hopes we draft a good tap ruckman cause he felt we left a couple of flags on the table the last few years without having a decent ruckman

Fair to say Danger wasn't real impressed

Andy was calling for supporters to ring in and say what sort of player they want tonight.

Trout rang in and said he hopes we draft a good tap ruckman cause he felt we left a couple of flags on the table the last few years without having a decent ruckman

Fair to say Danger wasn't real impressed

Zing!!!

Lovely work

Still not good enough to win it though, gameplan only stacks up in H&A.
Spot on. You can bet on it happening again next season.

Then again, they're probably going to slide down sooner or later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How dumb are these campaigners?
This Week In GIFs: Everybody Loves Kirk - Wide Right ...

The first line of the article shows why the AFL are such hypocrites. They're going to retain the rule because they want a bigger sample size, yet they rushed the rule in with no sample size or background. How dumb are these campaigners?

Its a Scott thing. Try and sound like the smartest person in the room. “Sample size”=I’m a quantitative maths genius.

And dumb enough to not realise that statement exposed the recklessness of the rule introduction in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back