Player Watch Josh Rachele - Re-Signed to End of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Gray has oodles of talent… could also be an olympic diver too…
Bloody oath, that's the disappointing part of his game, he doesn't need to do it and just makes himself out as a flog. Besides that he is a star and seems a decent bloke.

I hate Port as much as any Crows supporter but I don't let it cloud my football judgement. The pricks have done some good stuff recently, having said that they've blown their chance, their aged stars will get worse, they will be head nicked and their football department is weakened as they are broke. Sucked in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think he’s comparable to Daicos Snr but not the best player available at our pick?????
Don't get me wrong he's a very good player, just think NWM in the long term will be better.
Just like I think Logan Mac will be better than Tilly, doesn't mean Tilly won't be quality.

Size maybe.
Possibly that is where the coach thought he was most valuable to the team. He did kick 6 in a game so you'd suggest it was a good call.

You'd love to have 2 x Toby Greenes. One in mid and another forward.

I wouldn't shoe horn him as a small forward just yet, but it may be where he is most valuable.

If he ends up a 50 goal a year small forward then not too many would argue if he is a mid or not and be happy with him at pick 6.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Possibly that is where the coach thought he was most valuable to the team. He did kick 6 in a game so you'd suggest it was a good call.

You'd love to have 2 x Toby Greenes. One in mid and another forward.

I wouldn't shoe horn him as a small forward just yet, but it may be where he is most valuable.

If he ends up a 50 goal a year small forward then not too many would argue if he is a mid or not and be happy with him at pick 6.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Well, assuming he hits the ground running so to speak and plays early, with his skillset, he should be a great compliment to Thilthorpe and Fogarty. Immediately we have a lead up forward in Fogarty, a tall marking forward in Thilthorpe and now a smaller evasive crumbing x factor forward in Rachele that should be an upgrade on the players currently there. Fingers cross Gollant comes on and Cook keeps on improving and Mchenry keeps improving and there is a real spread of talent in the forward half with a multipronged attack.

Hopefully it also has the effect of pushing Rowe, McAdam and Newchurch to greater heights as they fight for spots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back