Club Focus North Melbourne 2021 - Greenwood, Coleman-Jones, Horne-Francis, Goater, Curtis, Bergman, Archer

AFL Club Focus

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
I'd prefer a worse team's F1. But I'd probably do the trade if it was the best offer.
Probably a 5-6 pick upgrade for next year. I feel Bruhn is gone (which should get us a first - maybe) & if we can get Howes tonight (who is a fine talent in his own right), but is best mates with Callaghan we may hold on to a high draft pick longer than 2 years.

Clearly it’s pie in the sky fan fiction but I’d hope We’re exploring the possibility.

Nutjob

Premiership Player
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You are a lot more capable with jhf on your list now

We just won the spoon and we have never been in a better position off field than we’re now. We’re doing just fine with or without him. Obviously stoked to have him nonetheless.

He will help put bums on seats, so I’ll give you that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Mar 1, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
We just won the spoon and we have never been in a better position off field than we’re now. We’re doing just fine with or without him. Obviously stoked to have nonetheless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The spoon is better than being in no mans land, at least you now going forward its up, just managing how far and when to rise

Would love to swap our first next year with your #22 tonight.

Load up on kids tonight and trade out the first next year for a quality young established player.

You got a few that look alright lol.

I'd kill for Lachie Ash.

Would love to swap our first next year with your #22 tonight.
l think that there is to much talent around pick #22 to let it go, even for your 1st round pick next year. However who know what Brady and co think..

Ash is a jet, no doubt.

Exact role and age we need. I hope we get Goater tonight who apparently could play that rebounding/intercepting role.

But Ash is top shelf.

JHF - Power mid
Goater - Fast big utility that can play anywhere
Curtis - Fits our goal sneak small forward needs
Bergman - Would have liked a kpd here, but his kicking off HB will be invaluable.
Archer - A solid lockdown defender

Really happy with the haul.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
JHF - Power mid
Goater - Fast big utility that can play anywhere
Curtis - Fits our goal sneak small forward needs
Bergman - Would have liked a kpd here, but his kicking off HB will be invaluable.
Archer - A solid lockdown defender

Really happy with the haul.
Swap Bazzo and Bergman and that’s as good as it gets for us. Hope I’m wrong.

Back