List Mgmt. 2021 draft pool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ralph’s reporting we’re trying to trade up
For Johnson. It’s paywalled though
We are being creative and aggressive, which is a good thing. If we can nail a solid mid with our next pick we may just trade out.

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wouldn’t be selling the house through to move up the order. Still a good chance we can nab , Sonsie , Goater , McDonald , Butler.

Won't surprise me we go for a key forward either who is available ?.
Should there be any concern that Soligo isn't featured as a chance in any discussion apart from our pick? Would that suggest he is a left field early selection if we took him?

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not again

What does give? Has he really set the world on fire?? Are we really keen or just a rumour.

Not sure why we have to offer for the sake of it.

Unless there is something special I am not sure of these type of selections are not worth it. Lambert had a lot more runs on the board

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we can somehow land 3 of the following tonight I'd be happy.
Johnson
Sonsie
Taylor
Macdonald
I'd be surprised if Johnson's name wasn't 1st called out tonight. Then surely Sonsie is not far behind, so 3 is optimistic imo.
They'll be some quality available though and looking forward to hopefully 2 mids and Williams.

I'd be surprised if Johnson's name wasn't 1st called out tonight. Then surely Sonsie is not far behind, so 3 is optimistic imo.
They'll be some quality available though and looking forward to hopefully 2 mids and Williams.
As I said if we can somehow land then I'd be happy. If it means we trade up for one of them we're a chance I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back