Mega Thread COVID-19 Carlton & the AFL - NO POLITICS/NO RELIGION/NO CONSPIRACIES ETC

Remove this Banner Ad

Its the transmition thats killing people not the symptoms.

Losing taste and smell for 2-3 days is weak.

Oh my god. So it's the act of catching Covid that kills you, not the accompanying symptoms which include drowning in your own fluids while attached to a respirator.

It's getting that the bullet hit you that kills you, not the fact that the bullet went through your brain instead of your big toe.

It's the fact that you went into the water that killed you, not the fact that you sunk underneath and your lungs filled up with water.

Borders opened here. Don’t know who decided it was a good idea to allow people from high risk areas in quarantine free. I’m now a close contact coz I went to the bakery after someone who flew in from Sydney. Masks about to become mandatory thankfully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in Townsville for a week.

Locals aren't taking mandates too seriously and nobody is asking for proof of vaccination. Figures.
It was really only the S-E that has had snap lockdowns etc. Mask mandates stopped around the sunny coast at one point.

Got a positive swab result today…so it’s 10 days isolation. Hoping the wife and kids don’t get it. Have been locked up in the bedroom with food delivered to the doorway and notes from the kids slipped under the door. The service is pretty awesome, so I think I might say I’ve got long covid and need iso for a month or two. Glad we have an ensuite…a bottle and pan would have fractured the relationship for sure. You folk better lift you post rate…otherwise I’ll go crazy.

Got a positive swab result today…so it’s 10 days isolation. Hoping the wife and kids don’t get it. Have been locked up in the bedroom with food delivered to the doorway and notes from the kids slipped under the door. The service is pretty awesome, so I think I might say I’ve got long covid and need iso for a month or two. Glad we have an ensuite…a bottle and pan would have fractured the relationship for sure. You folk better lift you post rate…otherwise I’ll go crazy.
Good luck and get well.

It was really only the S-E that has had snap lockdowns etc. Mask mandates stopped around the sunny coast at one point.

It is supposed to be here. One cafe has the sign up saying they will check vaccination certificates. The mandate is here and there are a lot of wearers but also plenty of non wearers. First day and the news hasn't got out perhaps.

Hang tough

It is supposed to be here. One cafe has the sign up saying they will check vaccination certificates. The mandate is here and there are a lot of wearers but also plenty of non wearers. First day and the news hasn't got out perhaps.
Yeah i think that is the case. I got turned back from a restaurant on Friday (first day of mandate) because I didn’t have a hard copy or digital version of certificate on my phone.

Yeah i think that is the case. I got turned back from a restaurant on Friday (first day of mandate) because I didn’t have a hard copy or digital version of certificate on my phone.

I added it to my Check in Qld app. Handy feature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back