List Mgmt. 2021 draft pool.

But trade one of our picks this year and a future to trade up surely? That'd leave 2 picks?
Guess it depends on how much we rate those that are left. We as fans clearly rate the kids differently to what the recruiters of all the clubs are rating them.

If Scarlett Johansson could somehow land in my lap tonight I'd be happy too.
Before the draft I posted this

My final wish list:
First pick - Ward
Second pick - Johnson
Third pick - Taylor
Fourth pick - Macdonald
Fifth pick - Sheldrick
Like you there were suggestions that I was dreaming, and while Ward was a 1% chance of happening, Johnson was available at both our picks last night but overlooked, Sheldrick was taken way before when I rated him and Taylor and Macdonald are both on the board still. Until they are called there is always hope unlike the chances of Scarlett landing in your lap. :p

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Before the draft I posted this

Like you there were suggestions that I was dreaming, and while Ward was a 1% chance of happening, Johnson was available at both our picks last night but overlooked, Sheldrick was taken way before when I rated him and Taylor and Macdonald are both on the board still. Until they are called there is always hope unlike the chances of Scarlett landing in your lap. :p
So what you’re saying is your first wishlist was delusional? I could have told you that. And I think I did lel

So what you’re saying is your first wishlist was delusional? I could have told you that. And I think I did lel
You told me none of them would be available for us at our picks. Ward was the only one who didn't make it to our picks. Johnson was there twice, Taylor and Macdonald are still there and Sheldrick was a bolter of sorts from where I'd had him pegged.

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
You told me none of them would be available for us at our picks. Ward was the only one who didn't make it to our picks. Johnson was there twice, Taylor and Macdonald are still there and Sheldrick was a bolter of sorts from where I'd had him pegged.
I meant at the relative pick. Only Johnson got there 🤣

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I would play in her forward pocket. Then her back pocket.

Repeat.
spit-stephen-colbert.gif

Back