Game Day 2021 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoy Nat Edwards & Cal Twomey's banter and would prefer their hyperbole-free style applied to other aspects of footy beyond just the draft.

Edwards just consistently roasting Twomey and Twomey just feebly taking it because he's such an awkward geek is my kinda vibe.
I like the trio, I think they work well together.
Mitch Cleary was always a bit fish out of water with them.

And Riley Beveridge just said Carlton have again interviewed Zac Taylor in the last couple of days. (They are scheduled to pick at 27). :sadv1:

And Riley Beveridge just said Carlton have again interviewed Zac Taylor in the last couple of days. (They are scheduled to pick at 27). :sadv1:

All I can say is, let it go.

Until it becomes a possibility.

Then reel it back in cautiously.

For your own sake.

He’s good enough. We don’t necessarily need one
He performed about as well as Brand in VFL for a handful of games, and we just delisted Brand.

Anyway, it's clear as day this is our biggest need, and therefore best to give us more options to solve it sooner, so not going to re-hash it.

He performed about as well as Brand in VFL for a handful of games, and we just delisted Brand.

Anyway, it's clear as day this is our biggest need, and therefore best to give us more options to solve it sooner, so not going to re-hash it.

I’m agreeing with you to a degree but we don’t need to address it this season. No reason we can’t take McCartin we have Reid too.

Address it next season in a better KPP draft and we have two first rounders

I’m agreeing with you to a degree but we don’t need to address it this season. No reason we can’t take McCartin we have Reid too.

Address it next season in a better KPP draft and we have two first rounders
Reid is a key forward who hasn't played more than a handful of minutes at a time, as an intercept defender, since his junior days.

But I understand. Let's take smalls now, when they're ready sooner, and talls later, when they take longer - should be right for a flag window.

Reid is a key forward who hasn't played more than a handful of minutes at a time, as an intercept defender, since his junior days.

But I understand. Let's take smalls now, when they're ready sooner, and talls later, when they take longer - should be right for a flag window.

You don’t reach for a KPP for the sake of it.

You don’t reach for a KPP for the sake of it.
No-one is talking about reaching? I mean obviously if we rate absolutely none of them, that's a different question. Like not at all, no chance of being any good. But there's a bunch still available, so surely we rate someone at least somewhat.

No-one is talking about reaching? I mean obviously if we rate absolutely none of them, that's a different question. Like not at all, no chance of being any good. But there's a bunch still available, so surely we rate someone at least somewhat.

There’s probably 1 left and he’s unlikely to get to our pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back