The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone years not picking ruckman, overlooked Grundy way back when… now just picked our 4th in 2-3 years.

Wells you weird bastard

How is Shannon Neale developing? I would have thought if you keep taking ruckmen that you might not be rating him too much.

I do like the pick. Hope he does really well.

He'll take a couple of years. I saw a lot of him this season as a South Freo member and he did struggle a bit coming up against men.

WTF kind of name is Judson?
kNsPicioig1XOQShYejj5cXp_TE=.gif

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Have you got NowTV btw? If you do for BT Sport you can access it in Europe I find for some weird reason, even on WiFi in hotels. (Not completely relevant but just curious)
nah, I have sky and have BT sport but I'm in the office and have access to neither unfortunately.

I think Geelong have done pretty well with the picks they have had tbh

I don’t think they have done particularly well, given the talent that was on offer at that point.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Bojan, I think Miller Bergman is a terrific pick-up for your mob and barring injuries, should play a lot of senior footy for North next. You guys have had a very decent haul at the draft
I have no idea who he is tbh. Think we would have drafted Bazzo if the Eagles didn't take him 1 pick earlier. Draft has been class for us so far. JHF, gun half back flank, small forward. Would be nice to get a key back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back