Recruiting Draft Watch 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Either the AFL has 3G internet or they are dragging this out. Clubs have been sitting around doing nothing for over a minute despite the pick being in.

The stupid thing is this is hardly a good production for viewers.

Just go through at the natural pace and then follow up with more in depth analysis either between rounds or after the draft.

I wish I had the time to go through old draft threads to read the melts in hindsight. I’m sure some had a similar reaction to drafting Ridley over some no name years ago, thinking that Ridley was a “wasted pick”.

Spot on. Happens every draft night on here. People who think they have more idea than Dodo posting clueless garbage ad nauseum. It’s beyond comedic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on. Happens every draft night on here. People who think they have more idea than Dodo posting clueless garbage ad nauseum. It’s beyond comedic.

On the other hand, the unknown of what the masses have suggested over 17 years could have garnered a finals win or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the other hand, the unknown of what the masses have suggested over 17 years could have garnered a finals win or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we hadn’t had a supplements saga, and actually been banned from a finals series … we might’ve garnered a finals win or two as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back