Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
eDPS's 2021 Draft Rankings
960BC858-B0E4-4106-B24B-57B346D520AE.jpeg

Lore's 2021 Provisional Draft Order
Any issues with it please tag Lore in this thread: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2021-provisional-draft-order.1251001/

Last edited:
On a different note, I absolutely hate the graphics the club are using for our picks. Just horrible.
CSI Miami

Or perhaps a Baz Luhrmann film c. mid-1990s

So you disagree with everyone?

We literally dont have a small goalkicking forward capable after 2023 and heavily relying on Daveys to both be good ones

I still think we grab another one
No, I'm saying that Dodoro's actions strongly suggest all those people have NFI about the positions the club sees as the biggest need.

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
We technically have 3 picks left, but I imagine we might pass then maybe pick 1 rookie in the rookie draft and have two train-ons for SSP.

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
No, I'm saying that Dodoro's actions strongly suggest all those people have NFI about the positions the club sees as the biggest need.
We only ever had late picks. Picked at 50 or a rookie is very null and void

Id be surprised if our last spot isnt a small forward, until then you can call me and everyone else well off the mark

Good to see you put your noose on the line aswell

fwiw we needed half backs just as much as a small forward, just didnt think we needed 2 hbfs. We dont know if we see one of them as a small forward aswell

We technically have 3 picks left, but I imagine we might pass then maybe pick 1 rookie in the rookie draft and have two train-ons for SSP.
Unless there's a player we like who is definitely getting snapped up in the rookie draft I'd rather we use them all on SSPs. That way we have a couple of months to have them train at the club and get a close look at them.

I think you may be generous in assuming there is a concept involved in this.

View attachment 1287386
Haha well idk about the emoji stickers with heavy borders and stacked over each other, but they've been using this style for a couple of months I think. The scratchy texture (most visible top right), warm tone and weird bright lights background is right in that vein. Used to have a gold sticker with the pick number on it rather than yellow and it wasn't skewed like that but ye

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bayern Munich
Unless there's a player we like who is definitely getting snapped up in the rookie draft I'd rather we use them all on SSPs. That way we have a couple of months to have them train at the club and get a close look at them.
I think we have already promised Wanganeen a train on spot if he isn't picked up. So that's one already taken.

I am still lighting a candle for Ned Long late though

We only ever had late picks. Picked at 50 or a rookie is very null and void

Id be surprised if our last spot isnt a small forward, until then you can call me and everyone else well off the mark

Good to see you put your noose on the line aswell
We may well get one with one of our later picks/list spots. I think though that if we were that desperate we'd have moved heaven and earth to trade up in the draft. Late picks hardly ever make it and it isn't something you would want to be relying on to fill a critical need.

I don’t get this thinking at all. Dodoro inherited one of the greatest teams of all time and has gone on to go 17 years without a finals win.

It’s safe to assume he’s a much better salesman than he is list manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Main board is that way >

Aug 15, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
We may well get one with one of our later picks/list spots. I think though that if we were that desperate we'd have moved heaven and earth to trade up in the draft. Late picks hardly ever make it and it isn't something you would want to be relying on to fill a critical need.
Your assuming we didnt

There wasnt really anyone to trade up for? After 35 outside of Murley whos been a small forward taken till Rankine at 54? Maybe we just didnt rate any of those enough and knew one would be around late or rookie (Still Stretch, Williamson, Preston, Raak) available

Maybe were just as confident on both Daveys being jets as eDPS is?

Back