Player Watch Pick #56 (2021) - Dante Visentini

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone has a story about Visentini’s aggression on the footy field. Even at training, he brings that unflinching attack.

Forwards coach Danny Byrne remembers several sessions where he was “almost punching on in the goal square” with teammate Ben Andrews during match simulation.

“When he’s challenged physically, he gets in that mode and is really hard to stop,” Byrne said.

Everyone has a story about Visentini’s aggression on the footy field. Even at training, he brings that unflinching attack.

Forwards coach Danny Byrne remembers several sessions where he was “almost punching on in the goal square” with teammate Ben Andrews during match simulation.

“When he’s challenged physically, he gets in that mode and is really hard to stop,” Byrne said.

Vincentini on Frampton in the SANFL showdown could be fun.

Welcome Dante! Definitely the next Zak Butters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you know much about him and his potential as an AFL player in the future. Love what they report about his aggression but doesn't really say much else about him in terms of rucking.

I know next to nothing about him. Only saw 1 game he played this year and don't have any notes on him. His profile reads alright though.

Dante (Alighieri) was the Italian equivalent of Shakespeare. Just write some decent history at Alberton son.

I know next to nothing about him. Only saw 1 game he played this year and don't have any notes on him. His profile reads alright though.
Riley Beveridge said he is 1 of 8 from the Vic U/12 team of 2015 that was drafted this year. That's the first think I learned about him after being told he was a ruckman.

A guy that may cause a punch on at training once in a while is important hopefully a Frampton upgrade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back