AFL star’s anti-vax views cost him friendship

Remove this Banner Ad

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
I have no doubt you have never heard it before. But you'd be hard to find a scientist who hasn't.

Which is why you blokes actually having to search for it and then carry on about it so funny to me. All the while, not even addressing the point being made. It's a mob mentality.
Nah mate, even more hilarious to us is the fact that you, an anonymous nobody, are constantly on here asserting your scientific credentials to us, a bunch of equally anonymous nobodies, but strangely silent when it comes to the suggestion that you take your revolutionary medical theories to the broader scientific community and subject them to scrutiny.

It's almost like you're full of schitte.

And the wonderful thing is, I didn't even have to be a scientist to make that connection.

Last edited:
Im glad for you, me and at least one other didnt so 50/50 on accurate relaying of info based on the current checks. Not great.
Or you’re both just playing the same game where you care more about the presentation of a message than the message itself. Hence you spend pages and pages arguing about whether a question was asked, or whether something was quoted correctly. You care more about monkey’s misquote than the other dude the rocked up who wants to piss on his sister’s grave for being an antivaxxer.

Or you’re both just playing the same game where you care more about the presentation of a message than the message itself. Hence you spend pages and pages arguing about whether a question was asked, or whether something was quoted correctly. You care more about monkey’s misquote than the other dude the rocked up who wants to piss on his sister’s grave for being an antivaxxer.
I actually asked a pretty clear question 3 seperately times he still hasn’t replied to.

The point of the (ridiculous) back and forth on the saying was to point out that perhaps kings continued insistence that were all just too stupid to understand him might be more that he’s either wrong or can’t deliver a message well (ala what happened with his attempt at a common saying).

It’s a theme that’s been raised with him on a few occasions (once with him comparing it to sexual assault if you can believe it) probably before you came into the thread. Granted it’s been a stupid back and forth for a few pages but the ongoing nature of only really serves to reinforce the point.

Rant rant rant don’t you know Forbes is MSM rant rant rant don’t you know the people who own Forbes also sit on the board of <pharmaceutical giant> rant rant rant Forbes is just a front for Satan worshipping baby eating pedo shapeshifting lizard aliens rant rant rant.
Haha, yeah I did have a comment about it being MSM, but I deleted it before I posted. I could easily see that being a typical response to it.

It sure wasn't.

There is no link between vaccination status and genetic mutation. If the basis of your hope for others dying is evolutionary theory, then you would be hoping your family members get infected and live, not get infected and die. Potentially that could even be more advantageous than vaccination alone.

as long as you don't get long covid, which doesn't appear to have any obvious advantages I can see above not getting infected.

Everyone thought Copernicus was an idiot when he said the earth wasn’t the centre of the universe, something everyone believed was the case for over 1,000 years.

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with free thinking. It’s those who try and suppress freedom of speech and thinking which are the weaklings.
"The fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was my comment deleted in response to this?

He only discussed mRNA vaccines. Can't claim what he's claiming without saying it about all the vaccines. Who is this guy?

The best and dumbest I’ve heard so far is that the vaccine protects you from COVID but not from unvaccinated:laughv1::laughing:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The best and dumbest I’ve heard so far is that the vaccine protects you from COVID but not from unvaccinated:laughv1::laughing:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah ... but ... nobody has actually said that. That's actually not a thing.

It's clearly a thing if you're creating a 2 tier society because the unvaccinated are supposedly a threat lol. Either your vaccine works or it doesn't.

You know it isn't a 100% thing or a 0% thing, right? You sound silly when you try to oversimply it like that.

Majority opinion, majority of the medical fraternity, and history itself is against you. But hey, you keep being cute.

It's clearly a thing if you're creating a 2 tier society because the unvaccinated are supposedly a threat lol. Either your vaccine works or it doesn't.
Vaccines offer an increased chance of resistance. Increased (higher than before) chance (its not certain).

They aren’t 100%.

This is known and not at all controversial. The goal is high rates of effectiveness. 100% would be great. It’s never been done as far as I know. EDIT - I’m sure with a bit of a search we could find more info.

Last edited:
You know it isn't a 100% thing or a 0% thing, right? You sound silly when you try to oversimply it like that.

Majority opinion, majority of the medical fraternity, and history itself is against you. But hey, you keep being cute.
Majority of the medical fraternity against me?. There are people far more qualified to be in the positions fauci and co find themselves in yet they're silenced. Strange how they've built camps for the unvaccinated soon and yet you people still can't draw back on history as a reference point to what comes next.
It's like big pharmaceutical companies and governments would never lead you astray why would they possibly do that.

There are people far more qualified to be in the positions fauci and co find themselves in yet they're silenced.
Fauci who gave up his career to work on the AIDS epidemic?

Name them.

You know he and people like him in governments around the world have teams, they don’t just make it up off the top of their head?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back